Gatlinburg Nightlife

• Nightlife

Best Rated Nightlife in Gatlinburg

Lights of Gatlinburg During Winter Months: Festival Of Lights

by palmas57 Updated Nov 13, 2002

Gatlinburg has the Festival Of Lights every year. It is a Holiday Of Lights that last until February. It is so beautiful to see. The lights are everywhere. Children will love this and so will the adults. It is breathtaking every year for me but the first time you see this will be the best. No matter where you are staying you will be able to enjoy this holiday tradition.

• BurrGump's Profile Photo

CRAWDADDY'S RESTAURANT & BAR GATLINBURG TN: Check out the Daiquiri mixes downstairs!

by BurrGump Written Sep 7, 2004

They serve several different flavors of frozen drink mixes that they will add to almost any one of your favorite drinks liquors. Try a frozen margarita or daiquiri. Although I don't care for mix drinks too much I had a great time sitting and have a cold beverage beer.

Dress Code: Come as you are for downstairs. There may be different rules for the upstairs bar.

• Adventure Travel
    • Hiking and Walking

• Gondolier: Relaxing Restaurant and Bar

by coopers1966nashville Updated Oct 2, 2007

We lucked out by finding a nice low key bar with a great bartender. We needed to get out of the motorhome for a few hours so when we stopped by a Gatlinburg Liquor store we dropped in at the Restaurant next door, the Gondolier. We found a friendly atmosphere...a great bartender and good food. We brought the whole family back the next day for lunch. This was a relaxing place for a tourist town.

Dress Code: Casual

• Business Travel
    • Singles

• Puckers: Stay away from Puckers

by karraokey Written Oct 28, 2007

I went to Puckers on July 6, 2007 and it is a horrible place. The rap music is deafening and the dj I saw was humping the girls in front of his dj equipment area. It is low-ceilinged, cramped, small and according to the Puckers website gives a 20 percent discount to locals. That is a ripoff to tourists. Don't go down that ramp into this below street level dive if you are over 25 years old or you'll scream to get out.

Dress Code: No dress code

• wineabit's Profile Photo

Dolce Uva Wine Bar Cafe: Great Wine & Beer Bar

by wineabit Written Sep 20, 2009

Small wine and beer bar next to Sweet Fanny Adams Theater. Very casual and they offer karaoke every Friday and Saturday night, which actually becomes a full blown bar sing-a-long. Almost like the feel of the small piano sing-a-long bars in New York City. Cool place to hang out in this small tourist town of the Smoky Mountains.

Dress Code: Casual

• Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

Hard Rock Cafe: Hard Rock Cafe

by palmas57 Updated Apr 4, 2011

We enjoy the Hard Rock Cafe because it has a family atmosphere where you can enjoy yourself with or without the Kids. Ours kids are grown now but they loved it when they traveled with us. They have large screen TV's that play great music videos. The music is loud but not so loud that you can't visit. It is busy late at night but you can go during the early hours if you like it a little less noisy. The whole city has alot planned for the New Years 2003 celebration and we will be staying at the Ramada Inn downtown. We look forward to returning to Gatlinburg and will update this page with new pictures. The most important thing to remember is that during holidays you may want to stay in the downtown area due to traffic. This way you can walk to everything. Other times I would suggest trying a Log Cabin!!!!!!

Dress Code: casual dress code

• Puckers: Puckers Sucks

by Cskirts Written Feb 29, 2012

If you're in Puckers and your waitress doesn't wait on you, don't go to the bar to get your drinks or you'll get kicked out. Of course they call the cops prior to sending you out the door so they can get you for public intoxication. I guess Mayberry has to make their money some how! I would not step foot back into Puckers just because of the way we were treated without provocation. Go try to have a great weekend and end up almost getting arrested because of it.

• Pucker's: Running scams

by Cscammers Updated Jul 5, 2012

Beware of this place. The waitresses will ask you if you want to run a tab and if you say no thanks I'll pay as I go. They'll bring you the next round and not collect the money. I had to chase her down to pay and she said that I owned her for my whole tab. I said, no I don't, paid her for the pitcher and left. I guess I'm lucky that she didn't call the cops. Also, the guy running the karaoke is gets tips from the locals so they can sing. If you don't tip him, you won't sing.

Smoky Mountain Brewery and Restaurant: Smoky Mountain Brewery and Restaurant

by palmas57 Written Jan 4, 2003

Smoky Mountain Brewery and Restaurant

Nice place to go for a late night drink or to have a nice dinner. Food was wonderful and a friendly place to spend an evening.

Instant Answers: Gatlinburg

Comments

Gatlinburg Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Gatlinburg nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gatlinburg sightseeing.