Hendersonville Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Hendersonville

The Red Rooster Cafe: The Red Rooster Cafe

by butterflykizzez04 Written May 31, 2014

Tony, Noel and I was out early morning this Saturday looking for a few yard sales trying to find bargains and treasures....and we got hungry. It was about 8am so we stopped at the Red Rooster Cafe..

We opened the door to this lovely large eatery. The floor space was very large with tables scattered in the middle and booths on both sides of the wall. We quickly took the first booth on our left as we inside the door.
    There was several waitresses milling around the area and one of them approached us immediately and took our drink orders. We didn't catch her name she never introduced herself...but she was very polite.

Noel ordered a Sweet Iced Tea, myself a soda and Tony ordered ice water. We looked over the menu and the prices were very reasonable and there was a large selection. Tony ordered two pancakes with a side of two sausage patties and a glass of white milk.
    I went with the Early Bird special which was two eggs (over easy) 3 slices of bacon, 2 slices of buttered toast and side of gravy...I tasted the gravy but I didn't eat it.
    Noel went with the Country Fried Steak Weekend Special which had the Country Fried Steak, 2 eggs over easy, Hashbrown Casserole, with Gravy and a Biscuit.
    So much food!!!
    The food was very good.. we enjoyed it so much. The waitress checked on us several times offering refills. After we ate, she offered us to go refills and we accepted. I left her a 16% tip and our check with taxes was less than $25...very good food and very good prices. I will definitely eat here again!!! They are open for breakfast and lunch only and closed on Sunday, and closes daily at 2pm
    A real southern Meat and three..we are going to try them again for lunch one day

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery: Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

Tony and I went to have lunch at the "Tilted Kilt" in Hendersonville, TN. We had never been there before and we were going to the Hendersonville Flea Market anyway, so WHY NOT!!!

Tony was so excited when I told him that the girls do their version of "Scotish Hooter" girls...and he was so happy and beaming like a kid in a toy or candy store. Really not that bad..The inside decor is a lot like a Scottish pub in Ireland or Scotland. The girls were their Kilts tiny and tilted...lol but it wasn't that bad. Maybe at night it could get a little more risque..

But, I could handle it..nothing bothered me about it. Our waitress was named Brie..cute little girl looked like a college student or even young mommy. Tony said she looked 18 but I told him she had to be older than that to serve him the Beer.
    Tony saw the "BEER TUBES" that hold 100 oz of any domestic draft you want for $20 but the rule is that there has to be a minimum of 3 adults drinking from it...Poor Tony, I thought he was going to CRY!!!! or go join some strangers....lol!!!
    They had about 40 Big Screen TVs blaring the Sunday Football games..so this was a definitely a MAN's WET DREAM !!!! lol

We got our usual drink order. I had unsweetened tea with Lemon and Lime and Tony ordered a large draft of Budweiser. After pouring over the menu, too many options..tons to choose from..As Chef Ramsey would say.."they need to simplify"..I opted just to get a 1/2 house salad with ranch dressing and a cup of Tilted Kilt Chili with cheese...and Tony opted for a special off the Grill.."Beer Brat" with grilled onions, peppers and sauerkraut. and seasoned french fries on a grilled bun. I had to take a bite..it looked so good. He had to add a little malted vinegar to give it more of a "Whang" as he calls it...

They were very quick. We also signed up for their "Tilted Kilt" group so we could get emails, offers, coupons and something special for signing up and something for my upcoming birthday.
    Our surrounding neighbors ordered some really large burgers, some wings, their Steakcheese Philly sandwich and all the portions looked good and very large..Next time I want to try their Stew or Shepherds Pie. I wasn't very hungry..been suffering from a toothache..but the salad and chili was very good.

I highly recommend the restaurant. They have daily drink specials and great location for "Boys night out" to watch pretty ladies and football.
    The price of the food was good ...the value of the food for the price was good.
    Tony had 3 beers total, and I had several tea refills, all of this with tip was less than $28 plus a 20% tip for our Tilted Kilt Lassie!!!
    Go have fun!!!

• Beer Tasting
    • Singles

Black-Eyed Pea Restaurant: Black-Eyed Pea Restaurant

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 4, 2014

June 30, 2012, Went to lunch with my husband Tony Vanoy and daughter Noelle Teel to Black-eyed Pea Restaurant. We had went to Hendersonville, TN to check out the Gravesite of Johnny Cash and June Carter, it was lunchtime, so we stopped here.
    We had never been here before.

We were pleasantly surprised. The decor was lovely. The restaurant was so nice and the staff so friendly. They greeted us immediately and took us to our booth. The waitress came promptly and took our drink order. Noelle ordered sweet iced tea, I ordered my usual Unsweetened Tea with lemon and lime and Tony ordered a bottle of Budweiser..

The food we ordered was delicious! I ordered the Vegetable Soup and side salad. Tony ordered the salad and Broccoli Cheese soup. Noelle opted to get a Steak, she loves her steak. We were very happy with our food selections and everything was very good! We would definitely go here again!
    I highly recommend this restaurant to any and all in the Hendersonville area.
    The atmosphere there was very nice and the noise level was not loud!!
    The prices were very reasonable for all three meals only $35 with taxes plus tip.

Go and try this restaurant..you will very happy that you did!!!

• Beer Tasting

• Woody's Steak House: Great Time

by MobilGo Written Nov 30, 2009

Meet old friends tonight in the bar at Woody's Steakhouse, and had a wonderful time. We had a Bostonian in the group so we sat in the bar and watched the Patriots and the Saints play. The steak I had may have been the best ribeye I have ever eaten. The mood in the place was very laid back. It was a great time.

Favorite Dish: The ribeye with the Woody's Potato was awesome.

• GeneralTsao's Profile Photo

Grandstands (Bar & Grille): Biggest plate of Nachos ever!

by GeneralTsao Updated May 21, 2005

This is a typical sports bar with attached restaurant. Generally, I go to the bar and order food so I can watch the people.

The food is particularly good, in my opinion. I don't drink a lot, but I go there for the food a couple times a month.

Favorite Dish: My favorites here:
    Nachos. They come Loaded. Meat, tons of cheese, sour cream, and jalapeno's if you want them.

French Dip sandwich. Above average. Not real big, but the price isn't, either. Very tasty!

Prime rib sandwich. Similar to French Dip, but cooked the way you prefer. I think this is better than the french dip.

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Hendersonville

Comments

Hendersonville Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Hendersonville restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Hendersonville sightseeing.

View all Hendersonville hotels