Lebanon Travel Guide

Lebanon Hotels

Lebanon Restaurants

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 4, 2014

Tony and I love this bar. When we are in Lebanon, we like to stop by. We used to live in Lebanon so we found this bar and grill about 3 years ago.
    It's a sports bar!!! TV's everywhere and the owner is very friendly. The first time we were there he brought a huge basket of free fried pickles. I had never had them before and they were awesome!!!
    Tony of course is the beer drinker but three years ago, I drank a few drafts myself....lol!!! So, the pickles made you want to drink more, smart move by the owner. They have some really good sandwiches and burgers here. I also love the french fries. They serve the really big steak fries with a seasoning on them, very good!!! I hate skinny fries..if I am going to cheat on my diet...it is not going to be with a skinny fry!!!!

Tony and I stopped in yesterday to see if our old stomping grounds had changed any, and we were pleasantly surprised...NOT ONE BIT!!!! It had not changed and it gave us a feeling of going home. Tony grabbed him a large cold draft and I ordered some great unsweetened tea with lemon and lime. We sit there and enjoyed the decor and the music. They have a few pool tables but we opted not to partake.

We sit there through the one drink, paid our check, looked around one more time and left...I personally wanted to eat here, I love there fries remember??? but Tony wanted some home cooking from the Sunset...so we had to leave..but we are going back....soon !!!!

• Beer Tasting
    • Singles

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 3, 2014

e love this restaurant. When we first moved to Nashville area, we lived in Lebanon...and we drive the 35 miles one way at least every 2-3 weeks to eat dinner. It is our favorite place. I love their sweet tea...and you can't go wrong with anything on the menu...

To be truthful, my husband Tony has said many times..."If I was on death row, and I had to get one final meal to eat..it would be ANYTHING from the Sunset restaurant in Lebanon.." and his mama is still alive..so he loves their food over his own mama's cooking..that's a pretty GREAT statement to share!!!

I love the Liver n' Onions or the Roast Beef dinner...and he likes it all. He also loves to bring home a Fresh Piece of Pecan Pie for the next morning breakfast with his coffee...

I recommend this to everyone!! Please go and try it out!! Family owned and operated and open every day but Wednesdays, opens daily at 11am..they do not serve breakfast!

This is my husband's favorite restaurant when we are in the area..I love it too..but its his favorite..He has said time after time, if he had to request a last meal..it would be from this restaurant.
    We stopped in this evening. I opted to go for the Liver and Onions, with Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Lima Beans with Rolls..Tony went with the Sirloin Roast Beef with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Fried Okra and Mac n' Cheese with rolls and butter..and we both enjoyed the Sweet tea...I love the food and the waitresses are so fast and so friendly..

I can't wait to go again!!

• Lebanon Hotels

13 Hotels in Lebanon

70 Reviews and Opinions

Lebanon Shopping

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 4, 2014

I am a fan of saving money...I have to go to Lebanon every now and then, I used to live here when I first moved to Tennessee 3 yrs ago. I found this little bakery of bread and products at a great price. I sometimes shop here and get the really old bread so I can feed to the birds near my apartment or stop at J. Percy Priest Lake to feed the ducks and geese..
    One of my favorite things to do, I find it peaceful except for the honking and squaking of the webbed beauties..

If you want bread, rolls, buns and the occasional dessert at a good price (50-60% off standard grocery store prices) then this is a must..I got a loaf of Sara Lee bread today (02-22) that was dated to expire on (03-08) so it is NOT stale bread or baked goods...it is a good shopping experience and I love to be a smart shopper..saving money!!! Yippee !!!

• Singles
    • Women's Travel
    • Seniors

Instant Answers: Lebanon

Comments

Lebanon Travel Guide
Map of Lebanon