Do not expect the pace of the...
Do not expect the pace of the norteast here, esp. at restaurants. The key to remember here - Fast food, isn't.
Drive through windows here take at a minimum, 8 minutes bewtween ordering and recieving your food. That is s MINIMUM ! Usually longer.
If you like museums, you will...
If you like museums, you will love Memphis. Visit the Children's Museum (if you're bringing the little ones), Dixon Gallery and Gardens, Hunt-Phelan Home, National Ornamental Metal Museum, National Civil Rights museum and Brooks Museum of Art. Sun Studios (where Elvis recorded) is also a great place to visit. Good lunch here.
I was booked at the Peabody for a conference there; but when I arrived (at nearly midnight) they...more
It's been three days. Hot Breakfast every day, walks on Main Street, watching the Trolley's. Three...more
i was driving from central arkansas to nashville, TN, so memphis was a good stopping place for an...more
Latest Memphis Hotel Reviews
- Peabody Hotel
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 9 Reviews
- Doubletree Hotel Memphis Downtown
- Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Elvis Presley Heartbreak Hotel
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 7 Reviews
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Memphis Downtown
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Residence Inn Memphis Downtown
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Explore the World
- Bicutan Hotels
- Archbald Hotels
- Saint Louis
- Forbes Park Hotels
- Padukka Hotels
- Pearl City Hotels
- Alligator Pond Hotels
- Indian Pass Hotels
- Haridwar Hotels
- Cannon Beach Hotels