Know about this? Rate It!
Rum Boogie Cafe: We love the patio!
This was the site of our first drink on Beale Street. We loved being able to sit outside and people-watch while we enjoyed a tall glass of Bud Light. (Unfortunately, the first one wasn't very cold. We came back to watch the parade from the patio on Saturday, and were very satisfied with the second!) The atmosphere here is awesome - they have hundreds of guitars hanging from the walls and ceilings. The first thing I asked the host was, "Where is the Aerosmith guitar?!" and he was quick to point me in the right direction. We weren't actually IN the bar for the nightly entertainment, but from the street it sounded pretty good!
Rum Boogie Cafe !!!: Beale Street !!!
This is a good place to eat and hear good blue's, but you can hang out in the streets and hear music if you don't want to go in any of the club's !!!
Dress Code: Whatever you want !!!
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Memphis Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Headlands Beach State Park Hotels
- Blanchisseuse Hotels
- Mangpu Hotels
- Province of Ilocos Norte Hotels