Been here? Rate It!
Dyers Burgers: World Famous?
We were let out of the tour on Beale Street to have lunch. We ate here
Open Mon-Wed 11am-1am; Thu 11am-2am; Fri-Sat 11am-5am; Sun 11am-12am
Favorite Dish: We ate lunch at Dyers (founded in 1912) - we each had a hamburger (photo 2) and I had an ice cream soda, and Bob had a milkshake - made with real ice cream.
Their website says:
Featuring ICE CREAM
AUTHENTIC "SODA JERK" FLOATS
Your choice of Soda topped with Vanilla Ice Cream $3.99
THE ORIGINAL "SUPER DOOPER" ROOT BEER FLOAT
The one and only made with "IBC" Root Beer $3.99
Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry $3.99
We could also have had a deep fried twinkie or a hot apple dumpling with ice cream
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Memphis Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Giv`at Olga Hotels
- Muhafazat Musandam Hotels
- Sint Isidorushoeve Hotels
- Wichita Falls
- Tamworth Hotels