Hard Rock Cafe, Memphis

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe Memphis: A Rockin' Good Time at the Hard Rock Cafe

by TravellerMel Written Jan 23, 2012

Hard Rock Cafe Memphis

I LOVE the Hard Rock Cafe! The one in Memphis is on Beale Street, so it fits in with the music halls and bars in the area. A wonderful collection of Memphis-area artists, including Staxx Records artists, and of course, the Sun Studios alumni Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley. The entire second floor is devoted to Elvis, and they have some real treasures! Downstairs is a stage for live music performances, but be sure to check out the Blues Brothers section - my hubby got the biggest kick out if it!

Favorite Dish: So much is good here, but since we were in Memphis, I opted for the Pulled Pork sandwich. Tangy bbq sauce and cole slaw, served with french fries - quite good, and about $15 with the drink.

• Music

• Toughluck's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe, Memphis: Hard Rock on Beale Street

by Toughluck Written Oct 27, 2010

It's a Hard Rock Cafe. Much a alike, with a local Blues theme. Music and TV's all around, easy to find and a place everyone can be comfortable in.

Favorite Dish: Good Question. What did we eat? There were six of us, and we tried a bit of everything. Steak, salad, etc. Everybody was happy with what they choose and there was plenty of selection.

• aphrodyte's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe - Memphis: LOVE ALL, SERVE ALL...but SERVE ME FIRST!

by aphrodyte Updated Apr 19, 2009

hard rock memphis

I love that even though all the hard rock cafes have a universal theme, each restaurant is unique in it's own right.

The Hard Rock Memphis has Elvis memorabilia and most notably on display are many pieces including but not limited to his denim jacket that he wore in the film, “Jailhouse Rock! ” My favorites are the custom made guitar for Bob Dylan and the accoustic guitar from Maroon 5's Adam Levine hanging up on the wall.

This restaurant is two floors with the second floor opening down to view the lower floor which has a perfect view of the large stage for guest bands to play on. The atmosphere is always casual and friendly.

We were seated immediately because I went online and reserved my date and time beforehand with priorty seating. No lines for this gal!

Our main server was in training and we though she did a great job.

Favorite Dish: We didn't get a starter this time because we had a bit of a snack on Mud Island about an hour before we arrived at the restaurant.

I had a Grilled Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon which is an 8 oz. filet grilled and topped with a Merlot-garlic butter and served with White Cheddar smashed potatoes and broccoli. SO DELICIOUS!

My daughter had the 3 chicken strips, fries and orange wedges from the kid's menu.

I also got the milkshake just so that i can get the take home glass.

• recipe_addict's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe, Memphis: Typical Hard Rock Cafe

by recipe_addict Written May 5, 2004

Hard Rock Cafe, Memphis

This was our second stop on Beale Street, and it is your typical Hard Rock Cafe. In my opinion, the food is average but the atmosphere is where it's at. We got there before the dinner rush, so the restaurant was not too busy, although the wait for the food still seemed to take forever. We got to sit upstairs, which was neat. Other than that, not much more to report. Average restaurant, average report. It's something to do, just to say you did it. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Favorite Dish: I couldn't even tell you what I ordered that particular night. I think I got the hot wings, but they must have been average as well because I don't remember my meal impressing me.

• Music

• Hard Rock Cafe: Don't forget to visit this 80's diner!!

by Nichole_Lawrence Written Feb 8, 2004

Hard Rock Cafe

I really enjoyed eating at this restaurant because they had good food, service, and they had a mini juke box at every table that had all kinds of old music on it and you just put 50 cents in it and it played the music of your choice.

Favorite Dish: My favourite dishes were the Ringo Combo:
    A combination of our favorite starters. Handmade Onion Rings, Santa Fe Spring Rolls and Tupelo Chicken served with a trio of sauces.
    Tupelo Chicken Tenders:
    Seasoned breaded chicken tenders served with our homemade Bar-B-Que and honey mustard sauces. Served with french fries.
    Some other reccommended dishes;
    Homemade Hard Rock Cafe Nachos :
    Fresh corn tortilla chips piled high with Jack and Cheddar cheese, homemade seasoned pinto beans and served with sour cream and jalapeños.
    Southwest Nachos:
    Roasted corn, grilled red peppers, black beans, mounded Jack and Cheddar cheese melted to perfection. Topped off with green onions and sour cream and served with a side of fresh made salsa.

Instant Answers: Memphis