Know about this?
2006 MEMPHIS Danger?? you bet
I live in suburban Memphis, and have lived in Memphis long enough to know some truths. Memphis is dangerous as any other city, perhaps a bit more in key areas. The problem is that many other locals will dismiss even criticize my saying so on a forum. some forums have also deleted personal opinions and experiences ! Some people locals and otherwise can't accept divergence of opinion- even when the facts are indisputable and in balc and white. Check out the crime figures/complaints via the Memphis Police website or the 'TBI' (TN bureau of investigation).
Memphis has some of the worst drivers you shall ever encounter as well, so be on your guard-lots of red light runners for example-lots of hicks driving 45 mph in the left lane of Interstate 40, and 240 also for example
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Memphis Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Orlando Hotels
- Kalba Hotels
- Labangon Hotels
- Pakistan Hotels
- Palma de Mallorca
- Laoag City
- Bangkok Warnings and Dangers
- Dominican Republic Warnings and Dangers
- New Orleans Warnings and Dangers
- Punta Cana Warnings and Dangers
- Nashville Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to Avoid
- Angeles City Warnings and Dangers
- Detroit Warnings and Dangers
- Prague Warnings and Dangers
- Abu Dhabi Warnings and Dangers
- Karachi Warnings and Dangers
- Moscow Warnings and Dangers