Murfreesboro Nightlife

• doug48's Profile Photo

aura lounge: pub

by doug48 Written Nov 7, 2010

aura lounge

the aura lounge is a nice pub style bar located on public square in downtown murfreesboro. they offer televisions for sports watching. i happened to stop here to watch the alabama-tennessee football game during my recent visit to murfreesboro. good beer selection and they offer live entertainment at night.

Dress Code: casual.

• Beer Tasting
    • Business Travel

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo

527 Main Street: What Passes for Nightlife in the 'Boro

by TravellerMel Written Oct 27, 2009

Came here to see Cowboy Mouth - the show was great, and this place has the potential to be a cool concert venue. It's 18+, and they've been having problems with their website - I had tried to purchase my ticket to CM for three weeks, but was never able to do so. There was no advertising - in fact, when I walked into the club to pay at the door, there was no advertising there either. After confirming the band I wanted to see was actually playing that night, I paid my admission and there was no problem.

Smallish venue, which I like. Brick walls around the stage are painted black, giving it a cool, canvern-like feel. A couple of steps up to a seated bar area. Over all, it was nice - I'll try it again in a few weeks to see what it is like with a fuller audience. I liked the vibe of the club - if they can get the website/technical issues fixed, I think it will be a winner!

Dress Code: No code, other than shirt and shoes

• Music

Instant Answers: Murfreesboro

Comments

Murfreesboro Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Murfreesboro nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Murfreesboro sightseeing.