Murfreesboro Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Murfreesboro

Michaels Arts and Crafts: Michaels Arts and Crafts

by butterflykizzez04 Written May 31, 2014

Okay who hasn't been to Michael's Arts and Crafts store...? Right? Right!!!
    I mean it's a given when you need and want to make something special. My daughter Noel and I love to go to this store and we can spend hours inside "touching everything" as my husband puts it.

Today, we stopped at this location looking for some paint for an Antiquing project my daughter has an idea for. Earlier we had been at some yard sales looking for some treasures and bargains...and she bought a few picture frames that she wants to redecorate for a project she has on her mind.
    I just like to look.

I am always looking for something to do with my hands whether it is knitting, scrapbooking or just home decorating. I am looking for things for my grand baby's upcoming first birthday party..I love to find "Pinterest" ideas and then remake them...via the help of Michael's.

One thing I don't like about Michael's....there is NEVER enough cashier's open and the lines in the lanes are so long..you always have to wait, wait, and wait...the clerks are always Very nice and helpful...but the lines you have to wait in..so be patient.

• Photography

Old Time Pottery: Old Time Pottery

by butterflykizzez04 Written May 1, 2014

Getting the yard ready for summer, then go here!!! I love this store and I try to go here as much as possible..I love to shop here for myself, and for many family members. They have the cutest stuff..especially if you college owls, butterflies, gnomes or frogs..

I also get a lot of my craft ideas here especially Christmas and Halloween. I wish we had more of these stores but I shop at this one and the one in Hendersonville. I have even stopped at the one in Memphis. I am lucky, my husband just pushes the buggy and lets me look for hours. Sometimes, I buy nothing...but I always look for a couple hours.

Can't wait to go back. I found a bedroom comforter set I like, I am going to check the other location to see if I can find it in the shades of pink I am looking for. Who else loves this store??? next time you go, take some quick pics of the things you like and share them on here!!!

OH by the way, FYI, they are hiring if anyone looking for a job in the Murfreesboro area...

World Market: World Market in Murfreesboro

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 4, 2014

I am a huge fan of WORLD MARKET!!!
    I love this store. I wish it was located closer to my apartment because I don't get to Murfreesboro " The Avenues" mall very often, but when I am...I hit the WORLD MARKET wide open..
    It is like a candy store for kids for me!!! I just feel happier just by crossing the threshold into this store. Several of my shopping havens given me that feeling and this is definitely one of them..even if I don't have extra money for shopping..if I am feeling blue or depressed...I like to go here to feel better.
    I buy my teas here...and I love their furniture. I am saving to buy a chest of drawers there. They are the lovely dark teak wood and very heavy. I love the dark wood shade of the wood.
    I also buy some of my kitchen ware here and some of my bathroom rugs and throw rugs. I love this store. I have also bought a really nice windchime there..

Oh goodness,I want to go right now!!!!

• Seniors

Claire's Boutique: Claire's Boutique

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 4, 2014

you can find this store at most and any mall...and it is my teenage daughter's favorite shop since she could walk...lol !!! I love to go into this shop especially when I am missing my daughter..because it reminds me of her and it makes me smile.. All the pretty colors and the gorgeous jewelry..I always find something for her to slip into a letter and mail or a small package..
    If your in the mall and just want to get a great "FEELING GOOD" emotion over your entire body, go into this happy and colorful shop and feel the joy!!!!
    You might just find me browsing, smiling and missing my baby girl !!!!!

• Singles

Sears: Sears

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 4, 2014

I love Sears but it's just okay... When I go to the mall I love to wonder in and out of the shops mainly window shopping or searching for a great deal or bargain..but when I want something particular..whether its appliances down to good reliable clothing that last...I go to Sears..
    I prefer their auto shop. I prefer there clothing and jeans, and I prefer their customer service.. The name says it all SEARS...
    what else can I say about them...but the one in this Mall, Stone River Mall, has to be the smallest Sears in Tn and maybe in the world...but I still always go inside and look...Who wouldn't?

• Seniors

Victoria's Secret: Victoria's Secret

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 4, 2014

This is my store of SINFUL delight...I can't wait to loose weight and shop in here. There are so many things I want to buy but I don't have the "IDEALISTIC" Victoria Secret body...not like the Angels on their advertisements..so my goal is to buy here, shop here and wear the items from here..
    I am having a tummy tuck surgery soon and I am going shopping here as soon as I can get into that size 8..

• Singles

Christopher & Banks: Christopher & Banks

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 4, 2014

While at the mall on Friday, I was walking by Christopher & Banks and noticed some really good price offers so I decided to investigate. I really didn't have a lot to spend but I had to go inside and check out all the gorgeous clothing and the bright clothing.
    Seems like bright pinks, florescent greens, yellows and oranges and some bright light shades of purple and turquoise seems to be the color schemes.
    I bought myself a gorgeous pale pink long sleeve shirt with silver metallic design on the front...normally $50 and I scooped up the savings that was offered by the store for only $9.99 plus taxes...I love shopping and getting a great deal..
    I don't buy too many things for myself so when i do, I needed it or I asked myself.."Can I live without it?" and I couldn't...love my Pink shirt...

Instant Answers: Murfreesboro

Comments

Murfreesboro Shopping

Reviews and photos of Murfreesboro shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Murfreesboro sightseeing.