Nightclubs and bars in Nashville

• Bars/Pubs
    by butterflykizzez04

Most Viewed Nightlife in Nashville

• doug48's Profile Photo

whiskey bent saloon: live music

by doug48 Updated Apr 4, 2011

the whiskey bent saloon is located on broadway in the broadway entertainment district. whiskey bent saloon is a small bar which offers country and western music. a fun place to drink and listen to music in downtown nashville.

Dress Code: casual.

whiskey bent saloon
    • Music
    • Architecture

• butterflykizzez04's Profile Photo

TNTs Billiards Bar and Grill: TNTs Billiards Bar and Grill

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

Great BAR!!!! You need to read this review!!!

Okay, Tony and I was on our way to the Piggly Wiggly on Nolensville Rd in South Nashville when we noticed the sign.."TNT Billards Bar and Grill" so we said "Why not?" so we whipped into the parking lot and noticed first all how large the location is..and the parking lot is huge!!!

We entered into the location that is surrounded by walls of glass windows, so the place is well lit and has a huge dancing, with full band area..and several large Televisions located throughout the bar. There is a huge square bar in the middle so the seating is located on all sides with TVs everywhere.

They have 12 yes 12 Billiard Tables, 5 dart boards and they do have leagues there. They also have a jukebox, ATM machine and one of those Golf Game machines. On one of the televisions they show the BUZZTIME Trivia game and tons of controllers to use if you don't have the FREE APP on your smartphone.
    I have my home Buzztime location as Buffalo Wild Wings in Smyrna but I am going to change it to this location. So much closer to my home!

The beer was only $2.25, so Tony was happy. He loves his cold Budweiser. Also, there are plenty of tables, booths and High top Tables scattered throughout the bar. They have a full menu of bar foods ranging from Pizza to sandwiches and a full bar serving all your favorite mixed drinks..and of course Tony's favorite...a SMOKING BAR..he can sit down at the bar, lean back on his stool enjoy a sporting event on one of the many televisions, drink his Ice cold Budweiser and fire up his cigarette.

Myself, the soda was fountain..which I love!!! And I was able to play Buzztime, so I am in seventh heaven, but ONE DOWN FALL...no Wifi so I had to use my 4G network. They are open daily 10:30am to 3 am..
    I am definitely going back again, going to try their pizza or hot wings and let you know more!!!
    If you go, write and review and give me your opinion!!! I love to read reviews and see if Great Minds think alike!!!

• Beer Tasting
    • Singles

• butterflykizzez04's Profile Photo

Anthem: Anthem

by butterflykizzez04 Written May 8, 2014

Thursday, May 8, 2014, Welcome to Nashville Receptiion...OMG...I am probably going to get KICKED out of ELITE for writing this review...but it was horrible...I was not impressed and I didn't have a lick of fun....First of all, we had to wait in line for like 15 minutes to get in...
    The pen to put our name on the name tags was like dried out...couldn't even hardly put our name on the tag...oh well, didn't know if anyone would care anyway..Had to show id to get, and a lady had her baby in the bar...NOT the right sitting for that at all..wasn't comfortable with that at all..
    We were given one drink ticket each....I asked the bartender after waiting like 10 minutes to get a drink...for a beer and he said..NO BEER with the red ticket..so he poured us a vodka drink with ginger and lemon water...it was so watered down it was like weak KOOLAID...
    The servers were walking around with the food trays...I was able to get a tuna ceviche (not bad), a samosas (ugh) and tiny crab cake ...I couldn't really taste it, no flavor. There was no place to really sit, we finally was able to get a seat in some casual seating area upstairs..Never saw the meatballs or chocolate balls..Went to get a another drink for my hubby and low and behold..I saw peeps with beer...I purchased a beer for him $8...that is a little high...a cost for a 6 pack of something...
    There was no real music..we were there for over an hour and it was the same music over and over and over again..some techno sound...
    We are in the Music City...where was the band, or singer...or two guys on bar stools ...anything...

I heard nothing but complaints from out of towners, about how much they paid to attend with hotels and air travel and was very disappointed in the events thus far. Many felt they could go to Hawaii or something for the price they paid..that is horrible..we have over 2,000 yelpers and they are upset saying our events were not living up to other event standards..well this was my first spring break celebration, and I have been elite for 2 yrs..but I was NOT IMPRESSED..I only had to drive from South Nashville was upset with the event and how laid out..if I had to come from San Francisco, Phoenix or Hawaii like some of the people I spoke to, I would have been upset also..
    I have decided to UN-RSVP to my other events so that the spaces can be opened up for out of towners to attend. They are very upset with the number of locals that was able to grab up the spots...I felt really bad about this. So, I am opening up my spots for someone else to use.

After the mix up at the Skip Day event at Southern and then this mess, I don't want to leave any additional bad reviews...Maybe it is my time of the month, or maybe I am just to much of a ***...but I am not impressed with the Spring Break Events that I attend thus far, so I am jumping ship...Hope everyone else enjoys..At least, I didn't have to pay out the YAZOO for plane tickets and hotels...Have fun fellow Yelpers and Party on....hope it gets better for you all!!!!

• Singles
    • Beer Tasting

• doug48's Profile Photo

legends corner: live music

by doug48 Written Oct 2, 2010

legends corner is located on broadway in the broadway entertainment district. legends is a fun bar that offers country and western music.

Dress Code: casual.

Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites
Latest: Jun 26, 2014
Alexis Inn and Suites, Nashville Airport - Opryland

Instant Answers: Nashville

Comments

Nashville Nightlife

Travel tips and advice posted by real travelers and Nashville locals.
Map of Nashville