Ocoee Restaurants

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Ocoee Dam Deli & Diner: Ocoee Dam Deli & Diner

by TravellerMel Updated Sep 23, 2012

Ocoee Dam Deli & Diner

Granted, the choices are few in this area, but we were happily surprised to find this place. We were famished from our white water rafting excursion, and had passed a place just across the street from here. Upon arrival, however, it was evident the Ocoee Dam Deli & Diner was the place to be - the parking lot was packed!

We were seated immediately - the restaurant is adorable. Wood booths, walls, and floors, and decorated with rafting paraphernalia and photos of dams around the world. The service was quick and the food was GOOD! I had a "damburger" with cheese and bacon, served with fries and macaroni & cheese (2 sides - I picked). My husband had the daily special - jambalaya and two sides. The waitress was friendly and fast, bringing us each 3 refills during our stay.

We would be happy to return after our next rafting excursion!

**UPDATE 9/22/12 - we came back to the Dam Deli & Diner after another rafting excursion. The food was just as good as the first time, and the service was fast. We had the fried green tomatoes for an appetizer, I had the Dam Burger, and my husband had the BBQ chicken. All was very tasty and was certainly filling - I came home with half in a box!

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Brother's Copper Kettle: Fuel up After Rafting!

by TravellerMel Written Apr 28, 2010

Directly across the highway from Ocoee Rafting, this is the perfect place to fuel up after your rafting trip. The service was very friendly and fast, the food was tasty and plentiful, and the prices were very inexpensive - my favorite trifecta!

Favorite Dish: I had the pulled pork dinner with a baked potato and spiced apples - I had the leftovers for dinner that night, since there was so much left over.

• Duff's Tavern: Duff's Tavern

by Mtnsport Written Oct 4, 2002

The prices will accomodate any cheap/broke paddler - raft guide budget. The atmosphere is great. They have live music during the summer pretty regularly.

Favorite Dish: The hamburgers. They're big & you can get them more ways than you can imagine. The perfect post paddling dinner. Then there's the beer - major selection.

Instant Answers: Ocoee

Comments

Ocoee Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Ocoee restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ocoee sightseeing.