Paris Travel Guide

• Things to Do
  • Things to Do

Paris Things to Do

by butterflykizzez04 Written Apr 27, 2014

Saturday, April 26th, 2014, Tony and I was walking around the courthouse lawn of the Henry County Courthouse. I was enjoying the different old buildings located around the square brought back to life by some lovely new boutiques.

by butterflykizzez04 Written Apr 27, 2014

Saturday, April 26, Tony and I was visiting Paris TN on this gorgeous sunny day to see the World's Largest Fish Fry...what a joke..? it was at the fairgrounds, not the courthouse square..so we preferred the square..the fairgrounds was so full of people and carnival rides, NOT MY TYPE without Noel. I enjoyed walking around the courthouse lawn

• doug48's Profile Photo

by doug48 Written Sep 11, 2012

pictured is paris tennessee's replica eiffel tower. this replica is sixty feet high and is located in paris' memorial park. memorial park also offers jogging tracks, a frisby "golf course", and an indoor and outdoor swimming pools.

Paris Hotels

Paris Restaurants

by butterflykizzez04 Updated Apr 26, 2014

Small and intimate... romantic feel with Dean Martin & Frank Sinatra music ....I liked it.
    Tony and I went to Paris, Tn today in search of the World's Largest Fish Fry..well we found it but so did half of Tennessee, so we opted NOT to attempt it...so now the Quest for lunch..while driving through Paris...I said...hey we are in PARIS ..the city of LOVE..let's get some italian food...so we found the OLIVE PIT Pasta House...
    HUMMMM....sounds interesting...the building was white stone and looked Italianish...plus we had just watched KITCHEN NIGHTMARES with Chef Ramsay on TV last night and we were in the mood for some good ITALIAN food..
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the decor inside..it was very romantic. They turned an old fast food building into a good italian rendition...the wait staff all wore sold black except for the colorful ties..even the ladies..
    We were Greeted and Seated immediately...A+ in my book.
    Our waitress arrived immediately for drink and app order..Tony ordered Budweiser and myself Soda...A+ again...
    I ordered personal size pizza with Pepperoni, mushroom and onions and extra cheese and it came with Italian Wedding Soup. Tony ordered spaghetti with meat sauce and salad with balsamic dressing,,she also served us fresh bread with olive oil and basil spice blend..OMG..the bread AWESOME....A+ again...HEY 3 in a row great start right????

Well, the Italian Wedding soup...cold and bland...Tony's salad was lettuce with one slice of onion and 2 cherry tomatoes with balsamic dressing...okay, I guess it's a salad..I did like the dressing and so did Tony..
    Then our entrees arrived.. Tony's spaghetti wasn't too bad...the meat sauce wasn't bad. Tony ate the entire lunch portion plate..but my pizza ugh...the crust was one of those already made you pull out of a bag..the topping were added on and then it was put into the oven. There was hardly any sauce or cheese...
    I ate two slices but heck $9 for this....NO....I was sorely disappointed..
    Would I eat here again? NO
    Do I recommend it to others? Well of course because my experience is my experience..yours maybe perfectly lovely.
    My check was $25 with taxes and I left her $5 tip..she was an awesome waitress...
    Very attentive and asked me if I wanted something else..she knew I was not pleased, but hey I didn't cause a scene..I never do..
    Let me know how your experience was if you go...

Paris Shopping

• by Grannys Written Aug 3, 2006

Cute upscale consignment store. . childrens clothes, evening clothes, wedding dresses, ladies & teen clothing. . new jewelry, purses. . .it always has some new items. . always great pricing.
    The atmosphere is decorated like a boutique. . not a grungy place at all!!!

What to buy: Since Paris is far away from malls, anything that is not from the neighborhood Walmart is a deal at The Closet.

What to pay: Pricing is inexpensive. . have you seen mall pricing. . ???!!!

• Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Paris

Comments

Paris Travel Guide
Map of Paris