Pigeon Forge Restaurants

• miner's Profile Photo

Great American Steak and Buffet: Lots of great food

by miner Written Jul 10, 2004

Great American Steak &Buffet

The food is amazingly good and abundant, the service is fast and friendly (server even tells funny jokes!) , and it is easy to get to .
    After filling your belly with good cooking you can sit on the huge porch in one of the many rocking chairs and watch the people go by on the main drag of Pigeon Forge.

Favorite Dish: Steak and salmon were my favorites. After my 4'th steak I decided I was embarassing my wife so I threw a few veggies on my plate. It was wood-grilled over an open flame and cooked just the way I like it. There was no bone and no fat just all beef ,tender and delicious.
    The ham is also excellent but I was hitting the steaks too hard to eat much ham.

Old Mill Pottery House Cafe: Freshly baked bread

by melanief Updated Apr 4, 2011

Old Mill Pottery House Cafe

Whether you are inside near the fireplace or outside near the waterfall and fish pond, the atmosphere is great. The plates, bowls and salt and pepper shakers were hand made at the Pigeon River Pottery right next door. For lunch, you can enjoy sandwiches made on freshly baked bread, quiches, soups and fresh fruit. For dinner, you may choose from steaks, seafood, salads and pastas. Kids meals all come with a cookie baked right there in the bakery.

Favorite Dish: My favorite is the Chicken Quesadilla Wrap. It comes with either pasta salad or fresh fruit. ( I choose the fresh fruit)

Old Mill Restaurant: Great Country Cooking

by melanief Updated Apr 4, 2011

Old Mill

Dinner is served with corn chowder, fritters, salad, mashed potatoes and green beans, just choose which meat you prefer and dinner is complete.
    Breakfast is served with orange juice, muffins, biscuits, grits and gravy, just choose bacon, ham or sausage and how you like your eggs cooked.

Favorite Dish: It is hard for me to choose one favorite meal. I like the Chicken and Dumplins and the Turkey and Dressing and the Fried Chicken.

Blue Moose Burgers & Wings: Delicious Wings

by melanief Written Dec 10, 2007

Blue Moose Burgers & Wings

If you want a place to grab some wings and watch a football game on one of several TV's then Blue Moose Burgers & Wings is the place for you. The wings were delicious, and so was the pecan pie, drizzled with chocolate and caramel and served with vanilla ice cream!

• Aquarium
    • Theme Park Trips

• Cherokee Grill: Best in Town

by Brandi13rown Written Oct 3, 2006

Located right off the parkway in Gatlinburg at the entrance to the Smokey Mountain Brewery. It is a BEAUTIFUL restaurant with lots of glass windows and fire collums outside. The dress is casual. We travel to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area between 3 and 4 times a year and have tried many restaurants around. Somehow we always missed this one until last time. It will be a must for each trip from now on.

Favorite Dish: I highly recommend trying their Prosperity steak. The best steak I have ever ate. A marinated sirloin topped with worcestershire butter. I paired mine with their 'wedge of lettuce' salad. Awesome. A wedge of iceburg lettuce with tomatoes, smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, and an avocodo ranch dressing.

• Festivals

• Sassy417's Profile Photo

Dixie Stampede-Dolly Parton's: Dinner & Show

by Sassy417 Updated Jun 1, 2004

You get a 4 course meal and a show southern style. Menu consists of whole rotisserie chicken, hickory smoked barbecue pork loin, buttery corn on the cob, creamy vegetable soup, home-made biscuits, herb-basted potatoes and delicious dessert.
    Entertainment plus dinner.......how can you beat that??

Favorite Dish: The rotisserie chicken is very delicious* You must try it*

• Sassy417's Profile Photo

Old Mill Bakery Cafe': Great New Bakery in the Old Mill Tradition

by Sassy417 Written Jun 9, 2004

fast & casual dining in a unique relaxed atmosphere with indoor & outdoor seating to choose from.

Favorite Dish: Made from scratch pastries, muffins, croissants, danishes and bagels. Fresh ground coffee, specialty soups, salads, sandwiches, breakfast, lunch or dinner, they have a variety to choose from.

• THE LOG CABIN PANCAKE HOUSE: BEST PLACE FOR BREAKFAST

by selfforever Written Nov 20, 2003

THIS RESTUARANT HAS HAD BASICALY THE SAME MENU FOR OVER 20+ YEARS AND THE SAME QUALITY IN THE FOOD - EXCELLENT. ONE THING THAT LET'S YOU KNOW THIS PLACE IS DIFFERENT, IS THE FACT THAT SOME OF THE SAME EMPLOYEES HAVE WORKED THERE FOR OVER THE LAST 10+ YEARS - THAT IS VERY RARE, PROBABLY UNHEARD OF IN THE RESTUARANT INDUSTRY.

Favorite Dish: FAVORITE DISH FOR BREAKFAST IS THE PARISENE PANCAKES - THIN CREPE LIKE PANCAKES ROLLED UP WITH STRAWBERRIES INSIDE AND OUT - TOPPED WITH POWDERED SUGAR AND WHIP CREAM.

• Seniors
    • Singles

• Sully's Bagels: Kettle Boiled Kosher Bagels, Sandwiches, Coffee &

by bbg Written Jan 2, 2008

Sully's Bagels is a place of comfort and delicious food! Sully's is a place where everyone feels at home. The decor is unique, as is the food they offer.
    They have Lox and Bagels with cream cheese and red onion, a superb Reuben, many homemade cream cheeses and much, much more.
    The employees are great, always friendly and efficient.
    They have free wi-fi and make sure that you feel welcome to enjoy your espresso and surf for as long as you wish.

Favorite Dish: my favorite? for breakfast I enjoy a canadian bacon, egg and cheese bagel sandwich.

for lunch I love the reuben or turkey, bacon melt. it is made with honey roasted turkey, bacon and melted provolone. mmmm

They also have delicious homemade chicken salad. They offer different soups which are all amazing.

• Business Travel

• Calhoun's: Mouthwatering Prime rib and steaks

by Sammie13 Written May 28, 2007

Try Calhoun's. We've eaten for years at the Gatlinburg restaurant and now there is one in Pigeon Forge on Hwy 441 near the Wears Valley Rd intersection. The restaurant is most famous for their Knoxville location and tail-gating near the UT campus.

Their prime rib is one of the best. Although the menu says available only on sat and sun, usually during the busy-season, I've found you can get it more often. Also, try the macedamia nut banana pudding. And they have the best salad dressings. I usually bring home a few jars of the honey mustard, which they will sell you. Children like the cardboard cars that their food is served in, too.

Service has always been exceptional.

O'Charley's: Great Steaks

by melanief Written Aug 25, 2007

O'Charley's

If you are looking for a good steak and seafood restaurant, then O'Charley's would be a good choice. The food is good, and the prices are reasonable.

Favorite Dish: Create you own combo is great because you can choose 2 or 3 meats and it comes with two sides. Price is good. 12.29 for 2 meats and 14.99 for 3 meats.

• Theme Park Trips
    • Hiking and Walking

Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que: Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que

by TravellerMel Updated Apr 29, 2011

We were starving when we pulled up to this restaurant! We were seated quickly (it was that odd timeframe where it is too late for lunch, but too early for dinner), and the waitress was very quick about bringing our drinks and taking our orders.

As per my usual, I ordered the pulled pork sandwich, which came with french fries. The pork was tender & juicy, and delicious! I tried several of the sauces, but the mild was my favorite - not too vinegar-y, but with a little tang.

Prices were not bad - I think my pork sandwich plate was about $9.

Red Rooster Pancake House: Red Rooster Pancake House

by TravellerMel Updated Oct 11, 2012

Red Rooster Pancake House

There is no shortage of pancake houses in Pigeon Forge - hotcakes are HOT! (LOL, I couldn't resist). We came here because it was very close to our hotel, and we were not disappointed. The restaurant itself is adorable - very "farm-y" with red roosters and farm equipment everywhere. Very clean, and the staff was very friendly. We actually ate here twice during our weekend stay. The first time, I had the Stuffed Croissant French Toast, which was so incredibly good. The next day I had the eggs/bacon/pancake plate which was also good and filling. Breakfast for the both of us, plus drink, tax, and tip came to ~ $25.

By the way - they also serve lunch (they are open 7 am - 2 pm everyday).

UPDATE: 10/7/12 - came here twice this weekend. I had the Stuffed Croissant French Toast again, and it was every bit as good as I remembered it. The second time I had the Chocolate Eclair pancakes - three pancakes with bavarian cream in between and covered with chocolate and powdered sugar. I could only eat about 1/3 as the pancakes were huge - but it was sooo good! There is nothing like having dessert for breakfast! Just so you know - they do offer savory & healthy breakfasts too. It's just that I have a sweet tooth!

Favorite Dish: Stuffed Croissant French Toast: a large croissant stuffed with strawberry cream cheese, topped with strawberries, whipped cream and sprinkled with powdered sugar. A little like eating dessert for breakfast, this was so incredibly good! See the attached photo to begin salivating...

Happy Days Diner: 50's Style Dining

by TravellerMel Written Apr 19, 2011

50's TV-themed restaurant; the menu has items named after TV shows and characters from the 1950's. I had the Cunningham Club ($8) which came with fries - very tasty. Service was fast and very friendly - and we liked the decor. A nice change from some of the chain restaurants along the strip.

• Jessies Steakhouse in...

by DC_Hunter Written Aug 24, 2002

Jessies Steakhouse in Gatlinburg. wear loose clothes because you will need them after you eat. Fairly easy on the wallet as well 4 of us (including 2 teenage boys) ate there for just over 50.00 including a couple of beers. Steaks were done to a turn and baked potatoes the size of Idaho. This is one of those places where you get a bucket of peanuts when you sit down and you toss the hulls on the floor. waitreses are nice and very coureouse.
    Jessies reminds Me of the sort of place I remember finding when I was a kid (without the peanut hulls on the floor). The atmosphere is come in sit down and get comfortable.

Favorite Dish: I had a 16 ounce t-bone with salad and baked potatoe and chased it with two beers. good thing I didnt go for the larger one because I thought I was going to bust from that. As I said earlier the baked potatoes were about the size of Idaho (actually about the size of a mans double fist) you could make a nice meal of the potatoe alone.

Instant Answers: Pigeon Forge

Comments

Pigeon Forge Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Pigeon Forge restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pigeon Forge sightseeing.