Smyrna Travel Guide

Smyrna Hotels

Smyrna Restaurants

by butterflykizzez04 Written Jun 7, 2014

We were hungry and it was about 6pm ..We had just left Ross' clothing shopping and I wanted something different but good..So, we saw the sign for Pollo Tropical...well hell, it's hard to miss a big yellow building too...lol!!!

We had never been here before. None of us!!
    We went in and we checked out the board menu above the cashier area. Tony opted for the Chipolte Chicken Grilled sandwich with tomato and lettuce and this chipolte sauce..he said it wasn't that hot. His side that he chose was the Black Beans and yellow rice...he said it was really good!!! He also chose a cold bottle of Budweiser

Noel chose the Grilled chicken wings with a side caesar salad and waffle fries with iced cold sweet tea..She liked it but not crazy about the salad. We chose several different dipping salsas from the bar for tasting and trying...my favorite was the Pineapple Rum..it was a sweet glaze that I fell in love with..

I opted for a bowl of some type of salad..it was yellow rice with black and red beans, Grilled chicken with roasted kernel corn, grilled onions and peppers, and tomatoes chopped up. It was different. I topped it off with two salsa, the pineapple rum and a fiery salsa. It was really good...I liked them both. I had soda to drink.

I would eat here again if I was in the area, but I wouldn't seek it out.
    The food was good, but I like seated restaurants with table side service better. I hate fast food atmospheres. The place was clean and rather large.
    We had a floor show of some mid 40 year old couple...he grabbed her bootie while at the salsa bar, I mean hand on the butt under the skirt...I was like WHAT THE ????? I could see she was wearing blue undies under that khaki skirt..I was like spitting my soda out my nose laughing..

Then they had a couple passionate kisses at the table before walking hand in hand out...she went to her car and him to his...We noticed different TN county tags...did we just witness the signs of a lingering rendezvous ...felt like an episode of CHEATERS...lol !!!

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

On Thursday, November 1st, I was off from work so Tony and I decided to eat lunch. Not sure of where to go, so many choices we opted to stop at one of our favorite chains..."Logan's Steakhouse" but we had never stopped at this location.

It was very clean and the staff was very attentive and happy. We were seated immediately and the waitress was there just as quickly. She brought us our usual drink order, Unsweetened tea with lemon/ lime and budweiser. Tony opted for the 22oz draft. It was around 3:30pm so it was a late lunch, early dinner.
    We opted to get the dinner for two for $19.95..we chose for our entrees the 6oz Angus Steak (both medium rare) Tony ordered the loaded baked potato and salad with ranch dressing. I opted for the Grilled skewer of veggies and Baked Potato with sour cream and butter.

Our appetizer choice was the shrooms' with a horsy dipping sauce and the dessert choice was the Big Chewy Hot Fudge Brownie..we decided to have it to go..we couldn't eat all our food, so we had to take the leftovers home.
    The food was awesome. The portion size for the amount of money was awesome.
    I highly recommend this if your dining out with just two people. The ticket with Taxes was only $30.03 plus tip..GREAT value for all that food..

I highly recommend this restaurant..Great location and friendly staff.

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

We came here for lunch because they sent me a coupon for free entree up to $15.oo for my birthday!! We were pleasantly surprised by there beer special ...$2 draft pints or $5 pitchers ...so took one for the team ..drinking the pitcher alone!!!! LOL
    I ordered my usual unsweetened tea with lemon and lime ..
    Tony's order was the lunch pick 2combo with St Louis ribs and Georgia chopped pork with muffin and mac n cheese ...me...ummmm too many choices but I? Also went with the lunch pick 2..but my choices were the hot sausage link with hot mustard relish and rib tips with the muffins and Wilbur beans .....delicious ....I highly recommend this restaurant to all ...

Smyrna Shopping

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 4, 2014

My daughter Noelle and I found this store by accident. We were searching for a certain pair of boots and discovered this great clothing location with Great prices and always something on sale.
    I try to go here at least once a month to find some really great closet treasures for our wardrobe needs and just some awesome savings!! I love their clearance savings!
    If you have never shopped here you should definitely check it out!!
    I love this store.
    The store is clean, the staff is friendly and I just love the way they set the store up. All the lovely colors and everything easy to find. I love this store!!!

• Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Smyrna

Comments

Smyrna Travel Guide
Map of Smyrna