Smyrna Travel Guide

Smyrna Hotels

Smyrna Restaurants

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

On Thursday, November 1st, I was off from work so Tony and I decided to eat lunch. Not sure of where to go, so many choices we opted to stop at one of our favorite chains..."Logan's Steakhouse" but we had never stopped at this location.

It was very clean and the staff was very attentive and happy. We were seated immediately and the waitress was there just as quickly. She brought us our usual drink order, Unsweetened tea with lemon/ lime and budweiser. Tony opted for the 22oz draft. It was around 3:30pm so it was a late lunch, early dinner.
    We opted to get the dinner for two for $19.95..we chose for our entrees the 6oz Angus Steak (both medium rare) Tony ordered the loaded baked potato and salad with ranch dressing. I opted for the Grilled skewer of veggies and Baked Potato with sour cream and butter.

Our appetizer choice was the shrooms' with a horsy dipping sauce and the dessert choice was the Big Chewy Hot Fudge Brownie..we decided to have it to go..we couldn't eat all our food, so we had to take the leftovers home.
    The food was awesome. The portion size for the amount of money was awesome.
    I highly recommend this if your dining out with just two people. The ticket with Taxes was only $30.03 plus tip..GREAT value for all that food..

I highly recommend this restaurant..Great location and friendly staff.

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

We came here for lunch because they sent me a coupon for free entree up to $15.oo for my birthday!! We were pleasantly surprised by there beer special ...$2 draft pints or $5 pitchers ...so took one for the team ..drinking the pitcher alone!!!! LOL
    I ordered my usual unsweetened tea with lemon and lime ..
    Tony's order was the lunch pick 2combo with St Louis ribs and Georgia chopped pork with muffin and mac n cheese ...me...ummmm too many choices but I? Also went with the lunch pick 2..but my choices were the hot sausage link with hot mustard relish and rib tips with the muffins and Wilbur beans .....delicious ....I highly recommend this restaurant to all ...

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 3, 2014

Tony and I decided to go to " Buffalo Wild Wings" in Smyrna for lunch. We like this place. Tony can drink his beer and watch any and all sports on the many televisions on the walls. I like the place because I like their tea, fast service and the BUZZTIME game on the televisions. I enjoy playing this game.

Tony ordered the drink draft special "Coors Light" they had the large draft glass for only $3.50 and I love their Unsweetened tea with Lemon and Lime..Tony ordered a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with Ranch dressing and Medium Spicy Wing Sauce with Tomatoes, lettuce and onions with French Fries. I ordered the Fish Tacos with Chips and Salsa..They are so good!!! I love these..I don't think I can order anything else here except these from now on.

Tony and I love this place. I recommend the Fish Tacos..if you love Fish tacos..go here !! and if you play Buzz Time..go here !!!

Smyrna Shopping

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 4, 2014

My daughter Noelle and I found this store by accident. We were searching for a certain pair of boots and discovered this great clothing location with Great prices and always something on sale.
    I try to go here at least once a month to find some really great closet treasures for our wardrobe needs and just some awesome savings!! I love their clearance savings!
    If you have never shopped here you should definitely check it out!!
    I love this store.
    The store is clean, the staff is friendly and I just love the way they set the store up. All the lovely colors and everything easy to find. I love this store!!!

• Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Smyrna

Comments

Smyrna Travel Guide
Map of Smyrna