Watertown Travel Guide

downtown Watewrtown
    by miner
  • when not robbing trains he works for the IRS!!
    when not robbing trains he works for the...
  • Things to Do

Watertown Things to Do

by miner Written Nov 1, 2008

The outlaw gangs roamed the streets of Watertown interacting with the city folk from Nashville. They stayed in character the whole time we were there and entertained the crowd with comedy and shooting antics of shooting holes through predrilled quarteers. The kids really ate it up.

Watertown Restaurants

by miner Written Nov 1, 2008

We ordered steak and all you could eat salad bar but one trip was all I could eat after I had eaten my steak and baked potato. While we were eating we were approached by members of the Wilson gang who threatened to eat ouir steaks as they looked delicious.
    Our server was one of te best I have ever seen. She was attentive and we never ran out of drink and the cafe was full to the max. I f I go back to this area this will definately be one of te places I will make a point of dining.

Favorite Dish: Steak

• Eco-Tourism

Watertown Transportation

our train 1 more image

by miner Written Nov 1, 2008

We took the Train robbery trip to Watertown but there are several other trips you can book. There are usually to or three trips a month to different places and different distances. Watertown is a 90 mile round trip excursion while they have some twice as long.
    Our conductor kept us amused ans informed of about anything we could ask. He made the trip enjoyable and relaxing.
    We left Nashville about 9:00 AM and returned before 3:00PM with a couple of hours touring Watertown and watching the show. I thouight it was well worth the money.

Watertown Warnings and Dangers

by miner Updated Nov 1, 2008

The refreshment car was 3 cars from ours. We decided to venture up that car to buy some refreshments. Walking on a moving train is more difficult than I had imagined. Needless to say it was more of a balancing act than I cared for with drinks in my hands.

Instant Answers: Watertown

Comments

Watertown Travel Guide
Map of Watertown