Addison Circle Park, Addison

Addison Rd. 972-450-2851

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

Addison Circle Park

by msbrandysue Updated Feb 1, 2009

**Pictures will not upload. Will try later...

I visit Dallas often and spend all of the holidays here. I lived here but before this sight I wasn't really inspired to visit more of what the city has to offer. So, the last time I went, I thought to look on Dallas Calendar of Events. It talked about a musical (Water Tower Theatre) in the Addison Circle Park. With admission being $10 and I being a former musician I decided to check it out.

I was really impressed with the park. Addison has worked hard on its area lately and the evidence is there. Although the park is right beside the airport and Belt Line Rd (busiest street so far), you wouldn't be able to notice. This charming park has everything you need for a fun afternoon.

Bring a frizbee, ice chest, and a picnic. Let the kids run through the fountains. Walk around the charming shops, or maybe check out one of the surrounding restaurants. Maybe you enjoy running or walking...and this would definitely be the place for a new routine.

If you're planning a family reunion or wedding reception the facilities can also be rented.

Instant Answers: Addison