Been here? Rate It!
Home of the Texas Rangers. This stadium until May 2004 was called the Arlington Ballpark and was built at a cost of $191 million, taking 23 months to build. It t has a capacity for 49,178 people. There is an infield tarp that is mounted on hydraulic lifts and stored below ground level.
Outside the park there is the Rangers Walk of Fame where you can read about each team in franchise history on the brick path beneath them.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Arlington Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pulau Harimau Hotels
- New Caledonia Hotels
- Hammocks Beach State Park Hotels
- Ripponden Hotels