Arlington Warnings and Dangers

• Warnings and Dangers
    by Kodi01

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Arlington

• Always7696's Profile Photo

Arlington is a pretty safe...

by Always7696 Written Aug 25, 2002

Arlington is a pretty safe city. The main thing someone needs to be careful about is the sun. It can get very hot in the summertime with temperatures staying above 100 degrees for 30 days or more in a row. Plan on doing inside activies during the afternoon, early evening time frame.

• Hoodlumsv& Hooligans

by DrakeMcWayne Written Nov 28, 2011

We traversed he Arlington bar scene in search of a place to watch my beloved 49ers. We happened upon Ricks Bar and Grill on Cooper. It looks a bit shady on the exterior, but is pretty darn nice inside. The look was the best part of the experience. Upon entering we were confronted and I do mean CONFRONTED by the "Manager". It felt more like he was sizing up a new cell-mate than greeting paying customers. He then walked away after we placed an order for food and drinks to go smoke outside while we waited at our table. The young lady he was smoking with went behind he bar and announced that she would take our drink orders. Iasked what was good on the menu and she rolled her eyes, sighed said she would be back when I made up my mind and walked to the other end of the bar to chat with a couple of guys. When I was ready, I ried to get her attention by waving and all she did was hold up her finger in the " jus one second" sign, but that one second turned into 5 minutes of waiting. During this time the "Manager" returned to the group that the Bartender (Bar pretender) was speaking to. This was enough and I decided to act. I told the "manager" how things were going quie badly for his establishment in terms of our repeat business. His response was "Leave then, we don't give a F*ck" As he and the other two guys stood up and "Manager" pointed to the door, We decided it was best to vacate the premises with all due haste as the two "Enforcers" had become keenly aware of our displeasure and were giving us he look hat says leave now.
    This bar seems to be for those involved in activities more suitable for winding up being called "the defendant" than for normal people. The best part is that we went across the street to a bar called "Hooligans". It was the exact opposite of its name and we enjoyed the remainder of the day without incident.

• Kodi01's Profile Photo

Watch out for fly balls. Most...

by Kodi01 Written Aug 25, 2002

Watch out for fly balls. Most people in the stands will fight over catching the balls.

The umpire is shown here in animated form.

Instant Answers: Arlington

Comments

Arlington Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Arlington warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Arlington sightseeing.