Athens Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Athens

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

Wagon Wheel Antique Mall: Antique Shopping

by msbrandysue Written May 17, 2009

My aunt and I had both gotten a flyer to the Wagon Wheel. Outside there was a garage sale or two taking place. I got some childrens books for a pretty good price. When we went inside it was not a garage sale feel. They have this establishment set up in a small booths. Each little area/room is set up with a different person's antiques. Each of those vendors takes turns manning the desk. So, if you want to make a deal they'll have to call.

I didn't find anything nice here but I've been antique shopping in Fredericksburg and Canton so I've got a pretty big experience. For Athens I think this might be the best.

What to buy: My aunt found a big piece of furniture here for very cheap. And the vendor even came down 10%. They also had a big selection of patio furniture and plant holders.

What to pay: I'm not real sure...I couldn't find anything I wanted to compare it to.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

On the Square Antiques

by keeweechic Written Jan 29, 2004

On of several antique stores on the courthouse square to wander through. This area is known as Athens Alley. Don’t bother visiting on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday because this store is only open Wed – Saturday, 10.00am – 5.00pm.

Instant Answers: Athens

Comments

Athens Shopping

Reviews and photos of Athens shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Athens sightseeing.