Know about this? Rate It!
Fly and Ride
What an experience! If you love to ride, you must rent a Harley and ride the hill country. We rented at Eaglerider in Austin, (www.eaglerider.com) and headed out for miles of fun hours of fun. I really only can describe it as being like "riding a roller coaster through a John Wayne movie." Take Route 32, south of Blanco, along the Devil's Backbone. It's one of the most scenic roads in the country.
Another great thing about renting the bike...I didn't have to clean it after...
- Road Trip
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Drive through the Hill District
To have a real idea of the Texas, you will have to drive! Driving through the major highway (290 is already quite nice) could already give you some idea but I’d recommend some smaller roads (the Ranch road) such as for example the 2325.
You sometime have the impression to drive in the middle of nowhere. However you know that people are living here. How ? The mailbox!! You see either one or a bunch of them along the road and you realise that the small path is indeed the entrance of a ranch…
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Austin Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Batu Pahat Hotels
- Massachusetts Hotels
- Utan Hotels
- Fern Creek Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path