Food Related, Austin

Know about this? Rate It!

• hope6481's Profile Photo

Unbelievable Food at Whole Foods

by hope6481 Written Mar 22, 2008

Yes, go here to eat. The food made fresh by chefs is undoubtably the best food I have ever put in my mouth. I have friends and a husband that agree this statement as well. Whatever you choose, it is so goooooooood. There is a microwave upstairs and an eating area. Or get it to go and take it home or for a picnic.

• exchangeafew's Profile Photo

If you want the best breakfast...

by exchangeafew Written Aug 26, 2002

If you want the best breakfast taco and gorditas youve ever had, head to Dos Hermanos. It certainly isnt the white tablecloth 5 star kind of place, but the food is better than anything you would get in a place like that. Of course, everybody goes to Chewy's as well. Careful with those margarittas... they tend to sneak up on you.

• lesaandbill's Profile Photo

World's Best Chicken Fried Steak

by lesaandbill Written Jun 29, 2006

well..that's what the sign reads! We were driving back from Pedernales Falls National Park...and ran into this place. If you want to experience a hole in the wall...good ole fashioned eating with nothing-beats-true-texan hospitality...then this a great stop.

Not the healthiest food...obviously...but fun and worth a stop.

• chickiej's Profile Photo

Chocolate Cookies and Cream Ice CREAM!!!

by chickiej Written Jul 15, 2006

I went to Austin Pizza to grab a bite with my roomate. We love going to unknown places, you never know what you'll find!
    This place...so KEWL!!!
    They have great Pizza, and great sub sandwhiches. They even have a sandwhich named after Stevie Ray Vaughn! But the best thing...the thing I will always remember (because i'm an Oreo FREAK) is the Chocolate Cookies and Cream Ice Cream.
    Chocolate Ice cream, and Oreos! It was SO GOOD!!! I think everyone in Austin should try it.
    The sanwiches are huge...so we split one and split an ice cream. I was so full.
    There were two floors. so you can eat on the covered patio upstairs or eat inside in the nice wooden high tables and the cushioned booth tables.

Instant Answers: Austin