Buffalo Travel Guide

Buffalo Restaurants

• grandmaR's Profile Photo
    Texas Burger and Subway sign 4 more images

by grandmaR Updated Sep 10, 2006

On the way from Montgomery to Frisco, we stopped in Buffalo Texas for lunch. I had been to Buffalo once before in 1997 when I went to a combined training event at a ranch nearby. I knew there were restaurants there, but we found a limited number of places to eat near the interstate interchange. We ate at the Texas Burger/ Subway place.

Texas Burger is a chain in Texas, but this particular outlet isn't mentioned on their website - possibly because they also are a Subway and they sell Blue Bell ice cream (photo 4). Their other locations are three in Odessa, Texas, one in Midland, Texas, and one in Andrews, Texas

Favorite Dish: Bob had a Little Texas burger (photo 2). The Combo Meal #1 has a Texas Burger, Regular Fries and a 20 oz. Drink. On their website menu, there are five Combo Meals all with regular fries and a drink.

#2 has a Little Texas Burger,
    #3 has a Double Meat Texas Burger,
    #4 has a Grilled Chicken Sandwich, and
    #5 has Our Famous Foot-Long Hotdog (cheese extra)

The February Special for $6.99 was the #3 Combo Meal plus a scoop of Blue Bell ice cream. (photo 5)

I had a Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich (photo 3) and a drink. I could also have had:
    Texas Cheeseburger
    Texas Jalapeno Burger
    Double Meat/Double Cheese Texas Burger
    Chili Burger
    Hot Dog (not the famous foot long one - this is another hot dog)
    Corn Dog
    Grilled Chicken Sandwich
    Ham Sandwich
    Ham & Cheese Sandwich
    Grilled Cheese Sandwich

They also have Salads, such as:

Chicken Salad
    Ham & Cheese Salad
    Lettuce & Tomato Salad

• Seniors

Instant Answers: Buffalo

Comments

Buffalo Travel Guide
Map of Buffalo