Been here? Rate It!
The Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History
This is a small museum dedicated to the education of people concerning the animals, plants, minerals and humans of the Brazos Valley. Though small there are often interesting temporary exhibits. There are also two permanant exhibits in the Astin Gallery. One features Ice-Age mammals prominent in the Brazos Valley, this includes the wonderful Brazos Spring Mural featuring the animals common 12000 years ago. The other permanant exhibit pertains to cotton farming in the region. The museum also contains a discovery room, which features an active bee hive and several live animal exhibits. There are also mounted specimens and many interactive exhibits (mainly for children).
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
College Station Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bicutan Hotels
- Polangui Hotels
- Greater Accra Region
- Huntington Beach Hotels
- Apple River Canyon State Park Hotels