People, Dallas

Know about this? Rate It!

• People
  • OlenaKyiv's Profile Photo

People

by OlenaKyiv Updated Mar 20, 2006
    On Dallas street

Fondest memory: Big city but it was so easy to communicate with people and they are so easy to answer my questions. I was surprised.

One lady on the train told me about all shoppings I could go to. Then we figured out that she lived in Breckenridge for a couple of year. I talked with another lady about danger of smoking (note: her smoking, I don't smoke).

Nice people!

• Architecture

• Cherie_J's Profile Photo

Cherie_J's General Tip

by Cherie_J Written Aug 25, 2002

Fondest memory: Can you tell I love my Z? Currently everything is stock however there are big plans in the future...The Z will be smokin! It has a straight 6 and oh! The wheels are the coolest! They are 15 x7's 0 offset Panasports. (I'm pretty sure that is correct..) Anyways, Dallas has a lot of great trade shows at the Convention Center or Market Hall. This here is the annual car show...Amongst the latest and greatest models there is also a huge participation from car clubs all over the country. I'd say my most favorite would be the Corvette's. A 1972 with T-tops...nice leather interior..V8...hmmmm WATCH OUT!

• Cherie_J's Profile Photo

A few of us got together one...

by Cherie_J Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: A few of us got together one morning and did a bit of water skiing...here we are after a long day of skiing.

Instant Answers: Dallas