Know about this? Rate It!
Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden is set beside White Rock Lake, in sight of downtown' Dallas. The Arboretum features 66 superbly landscaped acres of towering trees and fragrant gardens circling lush lawns. There's something to see year 'round, from the gorgeous blooms of springtime to the vivid colors of fall.
More in my White Rock Page.
8525 Garland Road, White Rock, Dallas
I think a lot of people miss...
I think a lot of people miss the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden. It should not be over looked. There are 25 acres of gardens and 41 acres of woods there. There is also a mansion to take tours of. Part of the mansion tour was being shown a secret room. I won't tell you where it is. You'll have to be surprised. Becky is standing in front of the Mist Garden. Dallas is too hot and dry for some plants. There are special misters that create a delicate water spray to cool the plants in that portion of the gardens.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Dallas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Moncton Hotels
- Sibu Hotels
- Sunny Beach
- Udaipur Hotels
- Mactaquac Provincial Park Hotels
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path