Antares, Dallas

4 out of 5 stars 4 Stars - 5 Reviews

300 Reunion Blvd

favorite plate..and drinks
    by viajeras2
    elevator...we going to the restaurant
    great view
  • viajeras2's Profile Photo

Antares: Dont miss the Great view

by viajeras2 Updated Oct 7, 2010

great view

More than food drinks are very nice...unexpensive.
    The restaurant operated all the year round.
    Wear casual clothes in daytime , during the night kids are not allow and wear semi casual .
    I recommend if u wanna enjoy the dinner made a phone call and get the reservation..usually weekend time is long waiting list.

Sometimes tips are included in u bill so made doble check before tip it. Normally is between 15 to 20 percent.

Favorite Dish: Lounge place doesnt have lot of variety...Nachos plate, and juices are my favorities ...drink are very nice too and not expensive , but if u wanna go the Restaurant the cheaper dish will cost u average price $29 dollars..

This is my favorty place to go...specially when my family , relatives or friends comes to visited us....take one hour to see all city ...is really nice and relaxing place to enjoy a drink...and have nice talk.

• Business Travel

• Carrie27's Profile Photo

Reunion Tower: Eat in the Big Ball you see in pictures of Dallas!

by Carrie27 Written Jul 17, 2003

There is a restaurant as well as a lookout deck in Reunion Tower, which is the big ball tower that lights up at night. You can see it in most pictures of downtown Dallas. This restaurant actually spins around slowly, therefore giving diners great views of the city. This place is especially nice in the eveningtime when the city begins to light up. It is a bit pricey, however, and most people do dress up a bit.

Favorite Dish: Back when I went the last time I remember having a delicious strawberry virgin daquiri. I can't remember the dish I had but really it's the atmosphere and view that you go there for, not the food.
    There is a Hyatt Regency Hotel attached to this tower if you are looking for a nice place to stay while in town.

• denver662's Profile Photo

Antares - atop Reunion Tower.: Antares - atop Reunion Tower.

by denver662 Written Aug 26, 2002

This is a great experience to enjoy; eating great food 50 stories up and seeing the rotating Dallas skyline.

Favorite Dish: Landmark Stuffed Chicken -
    Tasso Ham-Serrano Jack Cheese
    Stuffing, Tomato and Red Onions,
    Roasted Garlic Whipped Potato, Epazote-Red
    Chili Mole

They also have a good wine list.

• Antares: You pay for the view

by Faith08 Written Sep 21, 2007

Well, honestly, you basically pay for the view at this restaurant. But it's definalely worth it, the view is amazing!
    It's a special occation type of place, pretty expensive. We only had an appetizer each as the prices was over what we felt comfortable paying. The servings were big enough though.
    Food was okay, nothing special. For those prices I would have expected more.

Favorite Dish: We both had chicken in some kind of coconut sauce.

• Luxury Travel
    • Women's Travel

• Antares: Try The Dessert!

by gymgirl_1991 Written Jul 4, 2007

It was a great atmosphere...very classy...like a dress up place...me and my friend went and wore pretty nice dresses and fit in...anything less and we would have totally stood out...

the food is amazing...we only had a salad and dessert but it was delicious....

the surroundings were peaceful

one bad thing was our waiter tried to kick us out at first because all we wanted was a salad and dessert...but we didnt move it was good that we didnt...

Favorite Dish: my favorite dish was the cheesecake it was amazing it was fluffy and light yet heavy if that makes any sense...it was very rich

• Luxury Travel