Cafe Brazil, Dallas

by Cabana_Boy
  • twojazztravelers's Profile Photo

Cafe Brazil: Great Coffee and Great Food

by twojazztravelers Written Jan 2, 2005

Cafe Brazil is the ultimate place for anyone to go if they like great coffees and inexpensive food. It's a place you can go and hang out with a group or stop by and enjoy studying. The wait staff at all of the locations have been very pleasant and they are very knowlegdeable. A restaurant you can be proud to introduce your friends to!!

Favorite Dish: Spinach Crepes or the El Gordo crepes... Pure goodness with the Roasted potatoes and the homemade bread... Pure bliss.

• Cabana_Boy's Profile Photo

Cafe Brazil: Cafe Brazil Rocks!

by Cabana_Boy Updated Apr 4, 2011

Cafe Brazil always seems to be open, and, although they have a lunch and dinner menu; their breakfast menu is the bomb... Also, most items from any menu (breakfast, lunch, dinner) are available at anytime. So, you can have breakfast at 2:30 in the afternoon (once you wake with that killer hangover) or you can have breakfast at 2:30 in the morning (to help soak up some of the beers and prevent that killer hangover)

Favorite Dish: The Mexican Omelette. This big daddy contains homemade chorizo sausage, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos and cheddar cheese. The chorizo is the killer ingredient, but throw on a little tabasco sauce and you can call it a day.

Cafe Brazil in Deep Ellum

• btex's Profile Photo

Cafe Brazil: Cafe Brazil et al...

by btex Updated Jul 12, 2003

Cafe Brazil has many locations around Dallas. It used to be an after hours hang-out; after a night of partying, people would head for the Cafe Brazil off of Central in University Park for coffee and omelettes...not sure if it's still like that though. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner...with a Brazilian touch.
    Dallas is a big restaurant city. The Dallas Dinesout website listed below will help find any other kinds of restaurants.

Favorite Dish: omelettes

• kevinism's Profile Photo

Café Brazil: Amazing Food

by kevinism Written Nov 29, 2014

I came here alone because all my travel partners were in meetings. I’m not sure if I came on a busy day or what but I did have to stand at the host stand for a bit before they realized I was there and seated me.

The atmosphere was great, everyone was chatty and fun and the people watching is perfection.

The coffee is self serve which I loved and there are a ton of options. The staff was kind and attentive and the food…

Well, it took me a really long time to choose because everything sounded great. I ended up getting an omelet (boring, I know) but I think that it wouldn’t have mattered what I had gotten. All breakfasts come with this hash-casserole that was the most delicious thing I have ever put in my mouth. It is this huge, square, heavy as all get up pie-like thing with cheese, hash browns, vegetables, gravy, and I don’t even know what else, but I could have eaten it all day.

There was so much food that I couldn’t finish my meal. I would definitely want to come back here again and try something else if I was in the area.

• Gay and Lesbian

• jgacis's Profile Photo

Cafe Brazil: Local Brazilian Flavor of Dallas

by jgacis Updated Oct 1, 2004

This nice cozy restaurant gives you a sense of the local area in Deep Ellum, a community just east of downtown Dallas. The upper walls reflect artists of the area as well as Brazilian themes. The menu provides Brazilian selections as well as traditional items. I had the chance to have breakfast here which was pretty good. The waitresses were nice and the mood pretty laid-back and relaxing.

Many people seem to come here, and one of the first things I noticed was their various coffee selections which you can buy by the bag. Oh, by the way, don't forget to buy a cool Cafe Brazil T-shirt on your way out! :-)

A view of Cafe Brazil in Dallas, TX

• principesa's Profile Photo

by principesa Written Aug 26, 2002

Open 24 hours

Favorite Dish: COFFEE, turkey tacos, super quesadilla, rosemary potatoes, raspberry tea

• pobrecita's Profile Photo

by pobrecita Written Aug 26, 2002

Open 24 hours

Instant Answers: Dallas

Comments

Hotels Near Cafe Brazil
4.5 out of 5 stars