Combined Suggestions, Dallas

Various Locations

West End
    by Kodi01
  • Kodi01's Profile Photo

Every type of food imaginable, but Mexico borders.

by Kodi01 Updated May 17, 2003

West End

There are so many restaurants in Dallas that they named a area 'restaurant row'.

Texas border country is Mexico and we share 2,000 miles of land, so there is much influence here.

My favorite food here is Mexican and my favorite restaurant is called 'Abuello's'
    'Fogo de Chao' is a brazilian restaurant - very unique.
    All employees are from Brazil and serve the food as they do in that country. The gauchos pierce meat and cut huge peices and serve it off the stick for you.

Favorite Dish: Everything~

Dallas has GREAT STEAKS and barbeque.

This picture is the West End where you will find Planet Hollywood and many other restaraunts.

The Spagetti Warehouse is also very famous for the Italian food.

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

It has been over 7 years since...

by brdwtchr Written Aug 25, 2002

It has been over 7 years since I was in Dallas. I hope the restaurants are still open. We had a great lunch at Fair Park in a building that looked like an old water mill. If it is still there you can't miss it. It gets hot in Dallas in Summer and the waiter there some how managed to keep our glasses of iced tea filled.
    We had supper at a place called 'Black Eyed Pea'. Black Eyed Pea is a chain of restaurants that you will find in many places. I had pork chops and the corn on the cob that was dipped in batter and fried.

Instant Answers: Dallas