Been here? Rate It!
Deep Sushi: Sushi (for vegetarians and carnivores)
This is a nice, small sushi restaurant in the entertainment area called Deep Ellum. The ambience is very classy and most people do dress up a bit to go here. The sushi is very tasty and the beers include Japanese imports. Unfortunately some of the beers cost more than a roll of sushi.
All in all this is a nice place to go before a night on the town in Deep Ellum.
Favorite Dish: Back when I ate meat it was the California roll, however now I like the vegetarian roll.
- Family Travel
- Beer Tasting
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Dallas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mono City Hotels
- Burma Hotels
- Canton de Vaud Hotels
- Point Dume State Beach Hotels