Been here? Rate It!
This is a lovely old 1920's movie theatre which has been restored and is still a very much respected venue for entertainers and their shows.
Still very much in keeping with its earlier days, with the ornate decorative features. There is seating for just over 1,600 patrons.
During the Dallas Summer Musicals festival, the theatre hosts the Majestic Broadway Series.
- Arts and Culture
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Dallas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sky Meadows State Park Hotels
- Vashon Island Hotels
- Lago Albano
- Vagen Hotels
- Smith Rock State Park Hotels
- Pulau Perhentian Besar