Been here? Rate It!
State Fair of Texas
If you're in town for the last week of September and first 2 weeks of October then a must visit is the State Fair of Texas held at Fair Park. Not only are there the usual side show attractions and exhibits but there are wonderful museums... and of course the food.
Get yourself a Turkey 'handle' as I call it - my god these things are massive and I've only had a few nibbles of someone elses but it was good!!! Fair Park also has one of the nation's largest collections of art deco buildings.
More in my Travelogue
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Dallas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pacific Palisades Hotels
- Sand Harbor Beach State Recreation Area Hotels
- Dipolog City
- Tanjay Hotels
- Cologne Hotels