Teddy Bear Park, Dallas

Teddy bear lake

by biljah Updated Oct 3, 2004

It's more of a man made pond than a lake. It is a great place to have a picnic or take pictures. There are tiny bridges that let you cross the various rivers and creeks. You can see the lake behind us in the picture. This lake is located off of Preston Blvd in Highland Park.

More teddy bears

by biljah Written Jul 2, 2004

This is yet another teddy bear although this one is smaller than the others. It's hard to see since a couple of friends were having fun climbing up onto the bear. I think this is probably one of my favorite parks and it is also I think it is the least known park in Dallas.

The Waterfall at Teddy Bear Park

Waterfall

The water fall in north Dallas is located in a park we call Teddy Bear park. If you know the actual name of this park I would love to know it. This lil park is not little in it's natural and man made beauty. The river runs thru the entire park and has plenty of cliffs and hills along the way.

• biljah's Profile Photo

The bridge you walk across to see the Bears

by biljah Written Jul 2, 2004

I know I'm getting carried away with all the pics of Teddy Bear park but I have so many I figured I'd share them.

• biljah's Profile Photo

View of the lake at teddy bear Park

by biljah Written Jul 2, 2004

This lake has plenty of grass for picnics, tanning or just about anything you would want to do. There are various benches as well to sit down and enjoy the views.

Instant Answers: Dallas