Been here? Rate It!
The Women's Museum is in Fair Park and was established in 2000 in association with the Smithsonian Institution.
Some of the objective of the museum is to preserve the role of women in American history and many exhibits provide information of lesser known facts. Other exhibits are themed topics which focus on topics as women's movements, women in the arts, sports and adventure, women in science.
The majority of the artefacts on exhibition are on loan from individuals and other institutions. The Women's Museum is also the country's educational centre for women and girls.
Tuesday - Sunday noon to 5pm.
Closed on Mondays.
- Museum Visits
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Dallas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Useppa Island Hotels
- Dutch Harbor Hotels
- Palmerston North Hotels
- County of Saint Patrick Hotels