Been here? Rate It!
Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe del Paso
This mission was far from the centers of the Rebellion and was spared from damage. As far as the missions are concerned this one built in the mid-1600's has been described as "the flower of them all."
This is on the Plaza de Armas that is the one place that you should visit in Juarez. In the picture is the Cathedral built in the 19th Century that graces the west end of the plaza, the mission is behind it on its west side.
In the plaza is an assortment of street vendors selling jewelry, handicrafts, cigarettes, hats, and shirts. In that area between the plaza and the market a man dressed in tribal garb danced as a couple of cowboys talked nearby.
- Historical Travel
- Religious Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
El Paso Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Caloocan City Hotels
- Manatee Springs State Park Hotels
- Mitylene Hotels
- Guilin Hotels