Been here? Rate It!
San Elizario Chapel
Originally built in 1789, the city of San Elizario was a major stop on the Camino Real and much of the downtown including this mission which is well-preserved.
- Historical Travel
- Religious Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
El Paso Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Puerto Peñasco
- Parish of Westmoreland Hotels
- Niskayuna Hotels
- Sardinal Hotels
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Hotels
- Yukon Territory