Cabo Grande', Fort Worth

4.5 out of 5 stars 10 Reviews

115 West 2nd St. Fort Worth, Tx 76102 817-348-8226

by Yaqui
  • Cabo Grande: The Party Continues...

by brizalez84 Written Aug 4, 2013

I came to Fort Worth with my cousin, we are here for a business convention and unfortunately we made the mistake to eat at Cabo on the first night we were in town since then we have had dinner at Cabo every night. During the couple of those nights we tried there parillas one time the sea food and the 2nd the Guadalajara parilla. Also, we tried there jalapeno and cucumbers margaritas and believe me those were the best margaritas that i have ever had in my life. Unfortunately in Baton Rouge we don't have restaurants like Cabo so somehow I'm going to have to find excuses to come back to Fort Worth. Our seminar ends today but before we get on the road we are going back to Cabo for our last margarita and this time I'm going to try there lobster enchiladas, yummy!!! LOL

Favorite Dish: Their parillas come with osso bucco, carnitas, chicken fajitas, brazilian boneless ribs, mexican barbacoa, shrimp and lobster. Also the parillas are served with rice beans guacamole sour cream tortillas in other words the dish is a gigantic and wonderful fajita meal.

• Cabo Grande: The Part Continues....

by brizalez84 Written Aug 4, 2013

My cousin and I are spending a few day in Fort Worth due to a business convention and we made the mistake to eat at Cabo on our first night. Now we can not get enough of this great food four days we have been in Fort Worth and every night we have had dinner at Cabo. There jalapeno margaritas are the best thing I have ever had in my life and for two out of the four night that we have dinned at Cabo we tried the Parillas one time the sea food and the the following night the Guadalajara parilla. Luckily we are staying at the Mariott Hotel across the street otherwise we would of never made it anywhere far we were so full and very happy after quite a few margaritas! LOL I wish we had this type of food and drinks in Baton Rouge!!!

Favorite Dish: The Guadalajara Parilla its a combination of lobster, Brazilian ribs, Chicken fajitas, vegetables, carnitas, barbacoa, osso bucco, shrimp and it comes with rice beans and tortillas in other words its a fajitas style dinner. I highly recommend this dish if you visit Cabo.

• Cabo Grande!: Perfect Just what I nedded!!!

by delgado78 Written Jul 31, 2013

I was walking around downtown during my lunch break and needed a place where i could have time to eat and have time to do some of my paper work and also so where it wasn't as crowed and noisy and I happen to see Cabo Grande,they open the doors to me and the hostess sat me down on a nice quiet table and they happened to have there buffet going for only 9.99! Awsome deal was very glad I choose Cabo I will be going there for my lunch for now on!!

Favorite Dish: I had there Buffet they have grilled chicken and beef fajitas,chicken soup,salad bar,and dessert they have bread pudding!!

• Cabo Grande: Great Lunch Buffet!

by jlnlovely Written Jul 6, 2012

My son and I were in downtown Fort Worth and ww were told about Cabo Grande's all you can eat lunch buffet for just $10, so I thought I give it a shot. I must say that the choices are out of this world. There were so many choices from fresh fruit and salad to tamales, and even dessert! there service was fast and friendly. We will be visiting again soon!

Favorite Dish: The buffet was inexpensive and full of awesome choices!

• Business Travel

• Cabo Grande: You have to try it!!!

by Briannataylor Written Apr 1, 2012

This place is great. I love their patio. Very pleasant that just makes you forget about your daily routine. The service was excellent. Our waiter was very attentive and helpful with our needs. I am gluten allergic and it's always hard to eat in new places, but didn't have any trouble at Cabo. The manager was well knowledge of my options. I had the fish tacos and were just great. Margaritas are awesome. I had the Cabo Rita and was great! I stayed accross in the renaissance hotel and will go back to Cabo next time.

• Singles

• Cabo Grande: Stay Away and save your $$

by txartist Written Mar 25, 2012

Without a doubt, the worst mexican food I have ever eaten. I am a local, well north Texas, and I ordered the Tacos de Papas, Fried crisp tortillas filled with a special mixture of potatoes & seasonings sprinkled with cheese. Served with sour cream, guacamole & roasted tomato salsa. I copied the description from their menu. It was four greasy corn tortillas rolled with very plain, bland mashed potatoes inside. The cheese was thick and chewy, as I could tell it had been sitting under a lamp. Not once did anyone ask how was my meal. Horrible, Horrible. I've had spicier food at a nursing home!!!!Skip this place, I beg you. It is expensive. It is loud. It is a ripoff.

Favorite Dish: none

• Music
    • Museum Visits
    • Business Travel

• THE WORLD: DO NOT MISS CABO GRANDE'S BUFFALO WING MEATBALLS!

by brendagon17 Written Mar 10, 2012

I had an amazing time at Cabo Grande!
    Their food was magnificent & their drinks are out of this world!!! The Pomegranate Martini was is my personal favorite ;)
    The service was first-class, they were always so amiable and they made sure everything was splendid! Thanks CABO GRANDE!!
    Love, JENNIFER

• Wine Tasting
    • Work Abroad

• Cabo Grande: So amazing!!

by Jessiboo Written Jan 27, 2012

I love going to Cabo Grande!!
    Their food is awesome & their drinks are out of this world! The blue lagoon is my personal favorite ;)
    The service is great, they're always so nice and always making sure everything is perfect! Ive been going to Cabo for a few years now and I have NEVER once had a problem or complaint. Thanks Cabo!!

Love, Jess

Favorite Dish: Drink - Blue Lagoon !

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Cabo Grande': Great Mexican Food

by Yaqui Updated Sep 12, 2010

This is my favorite restaurant. The food was excellent and the decor is comfortable and keeps you busy while waiting for your food. They have lots of nic-naks on the wall to view and enjoy. What is nice about this place, is the folks here like to chat with you. They like to know where your from and if your having a nice time.

Favorite Dish: Their chicken enchilada's were excellent and they gave you plenty to eat. The price was very reasonable too!

• Cabo Grande: An Amazing Place to Dine

by john8876 Written Jul 7, 2010

The restaurant has mouth watering chicken enchiladas! The atmosphere is very enjoyable! Along with that the service is very friendly and quick! My waiter checked on me often and made sure my drink was full! The food was delivered fast. Cabo Grande is a great place to bring friends and family! Overall it was a great experience!

Favorite Dish: The chicken enchiladas are the best dish to get from cabo! they are covered with cheese, and a sour cream sauce! the salsa is very fresh! and the dish is served with cuban rice and beans (your choice). the black beans are delicious, especially mixed with the white rice.

Instant Answers: Fort Worth

Comments

Hotels Near Cabo Grande'
4.0 out of 5 stars