Been here? Rate It!
Spaghetti Warehouse: Spaghetti Warehouse
Actually, Spaghetti Warehouse originated in Dallas' West End, but it has spread out to other parts of the state and country...including Ft. Worth. The Ft. Worth Spaghetti Warehouse is right next to the Stockyards. There food is pretty good, but the fun atmosphere of their restaurants is the real attraction. It's a good place to eat if you're lookin' for Itilian food in a cowtown.
Favorite Dish: Spaghetti and meatballs
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Fort Worth Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Geneva-On-The-Lake State Park Hotels
- Ferrybridge Hotels
- `Oneata Island Hotels
- Pigeon Island Hotels
- Ca'n Picafort
- Prince Edward Island