Texas Land & Cattle, Frisco

3 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

Some of the entrance decor
    by DEBBBEDB
  • DEBBBEDB's Profile Photo

Texas Land and Cattle: More Frisco Restaurants

by DEBBBEDB Updated Apr 4, 2011

Restaurant at sunset

This is a chain steak house (most outlets in Texas) so we normally have steak, and the children have chicken fingers and fries.

Favorite Dish: A favorite appetizer is Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip with a hint of jalapeno and topped with Jack cheese. Served with tortilla chips 6.49

My husband likes the soup (roasted tomato broth with smoked chicken, tortilla strips and Jack cheese). A cup of this a la carte would be $3.99.

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Texas Land & Cattle Steak House: Steak and More Steak

by grandmaR Updated Apr 4, 2011

Pictures and decor inside the restaurant

This chain is a favorite of my daughter's family. It was our last night (a Friday) so we met our SIL there from work. They gave the children a menu/game booklet and crayons.

Favorite Dish: I had the steak special and got it with spinach instead of fries (pictured). It was fairly inexpensive, but the steak was tiny and they didn't ask me how I wanted it. It was about $12.99

The rest of the group had smoked sirloins which came with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
    and a choice of House Salad, Caesar Salad, cup of Steak Soup or cup of Smoked Chicken Tortilla Soup. This was between $11 and 18 depending on the size of the steak. There was also some very good hot bread.

The children had chicken strips and fries.

I was the only one who wanted dessert (as my dinner wasn't that large) and I had the Toasted Pecan Ball which was Blue Bell vanilla ice cream rolled in toasted pecans, covered with chocolate and caramel sauces
    $4.99

Instant Answers: Frisco

Comments

Other Restaurants in Frisco