Texas Land & Cattle, Frisco

3 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

Some of the entrance decor
    Restaurant at sunset
    Steak special with spinach
    by grandmaR

• DEBBBEDB's Profile Photo

Texas Land and Cattle: More Frisco Restaurants

by DEBBBEDB Updated Apr 4, 2011

This is a chain steak house (most outlets in Texas) so we normally have steak, and the children have chicken fingers and fries.

Favorite Dish: A favorite appetizer is Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip with a hint of jalapeno and topped with Jack cheese. Served with tortilla chips 6.49

My husband likes the soup (roasted tomato broth with smoked chicken, tortilla strips and Jack cheese). A cup of this a la carte would be $3.99.

Restaurant at sunset Daughter with fries Son with fries Some of the entrance decor You have to have the Lone Star

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Texas Land & Cattle Steak House: Steak and More Steak

by grandmaR Updated Apr 4, 2011

This chain is a favorite of my daughter's family. It was our last night (a Friday) so we met our SIL there from work. They gave the children a menu/game booklet and crayons.

Favorite Dish: I had the steak special and got it with spinach instead of fries (pictured). It was fairly inexpensive, but the steak was tiny and they didn't ask me how I wanted it. It was about $12.99

The rest of the group had smoked sirloins which came with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
    and a choice of House Salad, Caesar Salad, cup of Steak Soup or cup of Smoked Chicken Tortilla Soup. This was between $11 and 18 depending on the size of the steak. There was also some very good hot bread.

The children had chicken strips and fries.

I was the only one who wanted dessert (as my dinner wasn't that large) and I had the Toasted Pecan Ball which was Blue Bell vanilla ice cream rolled in toasted pecans, covered with chocolate and caramel sauces

Pictures and decor inside the restaurant Steak special with spinach The painting behind our seats Steak and salad plates sign

Instant Answers: Frisco