Galveston Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by msbrandysue

Most Recent Restaurants in Galveston

• cruedo's Profile Photo

Joe's Crab Shack: Got Crabs?

by cruedo Written Sep 2, 2004

Friendly atmosphere, helpful staff, and great food.
    The t-shirts are kind of cool too.

Favorite Dish: Chilli poppers.
    Chilli peppers deep fried in bread crumbs with a lovely sauce in the middle.
    You'll need more beer!

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

Casey's Seaside Cafe: Try the Seafood

by keeweechic Updated Feb 25, 2003

We were recommended here by our hotel after asking for a good Seafood place for dinner. We were pretty tired so it was handy to have it just down the road. I can honestly say while the prices are not cheap, the meal was well worth it. I had the best seafood salad I have had in my life, really different with strips of black drum fish which had been marinated and grilled. I couldn't get through it but with my doggy bag (which I always seem to end up with ) I got to enjoy it the next day as well and it still was pretty good.

The sirloin came with grilled shrimp and garlic mashed potatoes with au gratin potatoes. The salad had an amazing honey pecan vinaigrette which was their house dressing - delicious.

• Mosquito Cafe: Mosquito Cafe

by reba1 Updated Aug 26, 2002

Zagat review:
    It's 'worth seeking' this 'out-of-the-way' 'jewel' of an Eclectic American housed in a 'hip, cute' renovated building in Galveston's Historic District; on an Island fusty with fried fish, its 'inventive', 'healthy food prepared with inspiration' is a 'pleasant' 'breath of fresh air' 'for vegetarians' and meat eaters alike.

• Kodi01's Profile Photo

Galveston Island offers...

by Kodi01 Written Aug 25, 2002

Galveston Island offers everything from burgers to authentic Mexican food to fresh Gulf seafood.

Cuisine Pricing Legend:
    I: Inexpensive, under $7
    M: Moderate, $7-$17
    E: Expensive: $17-$30
    VE: Very Expensive, over $30

• Kay_C's Profile Photo

Ocean Grill: Ocean Grill

by Kay_C Written Aug 25, 2002

Restaurant is right on the beach with a huge deck for outdoor dining. The service was great. Love the Po'Boy!

Favorite Dish: Po'Boy Sandwich

Instant Answers: Galveston

Comments

Galveston Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Galveston restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Galveston sightseeing.