Been here? Rate It!
Heritage Park is on a small corner right in downtown Garland. On this site are historical structures which include the Lyle House (a 'matchbox' styled house) Pace House (Victorian Farm House), Santa Fe Depot and Railroad Car.
The Pace House
This is one of two turn of the century houses in Heritage Park. This old Texas Victorian farmhouse was built in 1895.
The house was moved to this spot and has been an ideal setting for hundreds of wedding, receptions, reunions and meetings since it was reopened in 1986.
Laso Lyle House
This restored Laso Lyle home (described as 'matchbox style' )is in Heritage Park. It looks like an oversized doll house.
Unfortunately you can only visit the outside.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Garland Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lake Tansi Village Hotels
- Lawing Hotels
- Naturpark Solling-Vogler Hotels
- Kampong Raja Pagoh Hotels
- Esrum Sø
- Grand Rapids