The old depot celebrated its 100th birthday in 2001. The first depot built in 1886 was burnt to the ground in 1900. A replacement was built in 1901. A train wreck later that year almost demolished the building.
The towns people decided to move the depot to its present location (150 yards NE) and place it on a concrete foundation. Over the year the depot has undergone many renovations but the latest has tried to restore the building to its original look.