Campbell Building, Glen Rose

1 Reviews

SW Barnard Street
  • Campbell Building
    by keeweechic

Been here? Rate It!

  • keeweechic's Profile Photo

    Campbell Building

    by keeweechic Written Oct 21, 2003

    2.5 out of 5 starsHelpfulness

    This is one of two historic buildings on the square. It was build in 1894 by Dr T.B Campbell and his wife. The walls are native limestone and are 18” think. It has been a General store, telephone exchange, post office and other businesses. It has been recorded as a Texas Historic Landmark.

    Was this review helpful?

Instant Answers: Glen Rose

Get an instant answer from local experts and frequent travelers

24 travelers online now


View all Glen Rose hotels