Herald Newspaper, Glen Rose
The first building on this site was the Glen Rose Herald Newspaper which was destroyed by a tornado in 1902. The newspaper rebuilt then sold the building when then went on to house the first indoor picture show in town. Later the first coca-cola bottling plant in Glen Rose moved into the building.
From then it has been a skating rink, meat market, shoe repair shop and a home. The building was then bought for the Somervell County Museum. Sitting in a corner of the County museum is an old printing press from that office