Been here? Rate It!
The Original Building
The first building on this site was the Glen Rose Herald Newspaper which was destroyed by a tornado in 1902. The newspaper rebuilt then sold the building when then went on to house the first indoor picture show in town. Later the first coca-cola bottling plant in Glen Rose moved into the building.
From then it has been a skating rink, meat market, shoe repair shop and a home. The building was then bought for the Somervell County Museum. Sitting in a corner of the County museum is an old printing press from that office
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Glen Rose Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Delaware State Park Hotels
- Idaho Falls
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Hotels
- Wind Point Hotels
- San Luis Obispo
- Portchester Hotels