Hopewell Post Office, Glen Rose
This tiny log cabin was established on May 24, 1901 and was discontinued in 1904. It was located in the Hopewell Community of Somervell County and was on the property that later became part of the dam of Squaw Creek Lake. Texas utilities moved all the buildings that were on the farm away.
A local lady, Winnie Miller Merrill who was born in 1894 remembered going to this little post office for the mail when she was about 7 yrs old.