Been here? Rate It!
Right in front of City Hall stands a replica of the original Liberty Bell in Philadelphia. The bell was cast in France as a Bi-Centennial project and donations were sought not only from the adults of the community but also from school children in the form of dimes, quarters and dollars.
The bell was dedicated to all who sacrificed themselves for the cause of Freedom at a special Bicentennial celebration on July 4, 1976. On the posts of the pavilion are the names of all the contributory groups who put both their time, effort and monetary aid to the purchasing and erecting of the bell.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Grand Prairie Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hagerman National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Fort Pickens State Park Aquatic Preserve Hotels
- Mali Drvenik Hotels
- Doubi Hotels
- Kaliningradskaya Oblast'
- Provincia de Samaná
- San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca