Downtown Grapevine, Grapevine

by keeweechic
  • keeweechic's Profile Photo

Historic Downtown

by keeweechic Written Jun 19, 2004

Grapevine’s downtown has some wonderful shopping in some beautifully old restored buildings. Don’t forget to go down the side streets not only for small stores but also more of those wonderful old buildings of Grapevines early years. They have really been diligent in providing information and plaques on most of them.

• etfromnc's Profile Photo

Downtown Grapevine

by etfromnc Updated Apr 4, 2011

The last time I was in Grapevine, I only had a couple hours before a flight out of DFW but I did not have anything in particular to do so I just walked down one side of Main Street for about an hour and back up the other side until it was time to head for the airport. Of course, I could have spent much longer there but since this was all of the time that I had it was certainly better than sitting in those lovely chairs in the boarding lounges at DFW.
    I do not know if it is officially a historic district but the street is lined with historic structures, many of which have been restored. There are art galleries, wine shops, clothing and leather stores, an antique store, and more.

Instant Answers: Grapevine