Know about this? Rate It!
The Boardwalk at Kemah (45...
The Boardwalk at Kemah (45 South) is a walkway on the water with about 10 restaurants, live music, fountains, small train, some of the minor carnival activities. Sure bring the kids but then come early on the week-ends so they don't have to wait and drive you crazy. Lots of atmosphere and romantic for a date. I got tickled.
This is the Acquarium...
This is the Acquarium Restaurant in the area my daughter lives in. Lots of luck getting into here. You have to put your name on a waiting list. BUT, there is plenty to do while you are waiting, to include enjoying your favorite beverage, so do not miss it. It's a great experience. It is in the Kemah Boardwalk area.
Kemah was a nice escape from...
Kemah was a nice escape from the city. Located on the gulf, there is a nice area called Kemah Boardwalk. It was about 1/2 hour from downtown Houston. Great restaurants and some touristy shops. Hung out on the deck at the Cadillac Bar with friends and had a great time!
Southeast of Houston is a small community called Kemah, which has a real nice boardwork with great restaurants and shops
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Houston Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Hotels
- Ko Samui Hotels
- Pompano Beach Hotels
- Sanibel Island
- Wisconsin Dells
- Murthal Hotels
- Puerto Rico
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path