Chuys, Houston

6328 Richmond Ave. Houston, TX 77057 (713) 974-2322

Decorations at Chuys
    by CLillard
  • LisaPACS's Profile Photo

Chuy's: Creamy Jalepeno dip--YUMMY!!

by LisaPACS Written Jun 17, 2011

fun, colorful, lively, and upbeat

Favorite Dish: The happy hour bar is very good. My favorite dish is the Friday special-hatch green chili enchiladas; funny thing is I don't care for enchiladas but these are SUPER!! And last but not least the Creamy Jalepeno dip is heaven on a tortilla chip!!

• music_lover704's Profile Photo

Chuys: There is also a chuys in the woodlands......

by music_lover704 Written Mar 14, 2008

I am not going to add much here...I just saw that everyone was talking about chuys and I love the place! I just wanted to add that there is one in the woodlands if you are staying there or in north houston

Favorite Dish: the creamy jalapeno sauce...

• CLillard's Profile Photo

Chuys: My favorite Tex-Mex restaurant

by CLillard Updated Aug 3, 2005

Decorations at Chuys

This place has a happy hour type of atmosphere and it's very relaxed. On the weekends you may have to wait an hour for a table. They also have outside seating.

Open: Sun-Thurs 11am-11pm, Fri-Sat 11am-12am
    Happy Hour: Mon-Fri 4pm-7pm
    Featuring: Fully Loaded Nacho Car, $3 House Margaritas, $6 House Texas Martinis & $2.25 Domestic Beers

Favorite Dish: Chips & Salsa. They serve 2 different types of salsa and you can also request the creamy jalepeno dip too (free). My friends and I always get fajitas there. You can get the fajitas for One for $9.99 and it can feed 2 people. I also like the Chicken Tortilla Soup, for $3.50 you can get a huge bowl that would be your entire meal, or you can just get a cup as a side item. Another favorite of mine is the burrito, with your choice of sauce.They also have good frozen maragaritas!

• Study Abroad

• texas-t's Profile Photo

Chuy's - Westheimer: Get Yer Tex-Mex On!

by texas-t Written Aug 21, 2003

The funky interior, the Elvis icons, and the great swag [ tshirts, keychains, caps , etc ] PLUS the Thursday Special, Kick-ass margaritas and the secret Creamy Jalapeño Sauce have kept me coming back for over 10 years. I have never in all that time had a bad meal or bad experience. Its one of the few establishments I miss when not in my home town of Houston.

Favorite Dish: The Thursday Special - little Taquitos smothered in Creamy Jalepeño. I can't describe - you must experience.

Also - the Taco Salad rocks. And if you're not quite that hungry - you can get the burritos "mini-sized" - that's an off menu deal you have to ask for.

Instant Answers: Houston