Been here? Rate It!
Mark's: Upscale Dining
A great restaurant for those special occasions, such as when someone else is paying.
The building is a very tastefully converted church, with tables located in the main body, the west aisle and on the balcony.
Dress is smart. Most guys wear jacket and tie.
The food is fantastic. Both times I have been, I have struggled with the choice, but to the rescue comes Mark's appetiser sample plate, with 5 or 6 nibbles of various dishes. There are a lot of imaginative entrees on offer. The desserts are good, but frankly by the time you get to that stage, your taste buds will be pretty much worn out.
Amazing selection of wines, not all of them astronomically priced.
You'll need a reservation most nights.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Houston Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Trough Creek State Park Hotels
- Bahia Drake Hotels
- Kemer Hotels
- El Hatillo Hotels
- Great Falls